BY NO7

Protects and boosts  young skin's natural defences to help keep it looking young

Chase away dark shadows and give young skin a brightening boost. No7's unique Double Defence technology protects and boosts skin's natural defences to help keep it look young
With Lipopeptides and Vitamin A to help reduce the appearance of those first fine lines. Especially designed for the delicate area around your eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Cetearyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Polyacrylamide, Phenoxyethanol, Alcohol denat., C13-14 isoparaffin, Butylene glycol, Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, Tocopheryl acetate, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl glucoside, Laureth-7, Retinyl palmitate, Sodium polyacrylate, Hydrolyzed rice protein, Tetrasodium EDTA, Hesperidin methyl chalcone, Panax ginseng root extract, Steareth-20, Dimethylmethoxy chromanol, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20, Morus alba leaf extract, Sodium benzoate, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Tocopherol, Potassium sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide).

Usage:
For Best Results:
Use morning and evening, dot around eyes and gently blend around the eye contour.

• I am 23 Does this help with dark under eyes? It's a hered...2 Answers
Alexia R.
Las Cruces
I've used this product for about 2 ish months and I like it, I have alot of fine lines under my eyes and I usually break out when i use eye cream but this one did not break me out and i have seen a noticible improvement in my eyes.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I received a free sample of the No.7 Early Defence Glow Activating serum to try out. I really like this serum, it makes my skin feel extremely soft after using it! It has helped come down the redness in my skin, and even out my skin tone! It is suitable for sensitive skin, which some serums are not due to the chemicals in the ingredients. This is not an Illuminating formula in the sense that it's shimmery, because it isn't. It is actually a white formula, with absolutely no shimmer whatsoever. Instead, it seems to give me a healthy looking glow, like I have great circulation in my skin if that makes sense. This brand has a ton of great serums for everything imaginable, and this one seems to be fantastic as well!
Samantha D.
Shawnee, KS
I bought this because I noticed some wrinkles coming in and I have two babies under three. So the dark circles under my eyes are seriously cray. I did notice an improvement with the darkness, but not much with wrinkles. This tube will
Last a while though!
Sherry Ann S.
Scranton, PA
This stuff feels so refreshing putting it on. It blends into the skin really well and doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue. I see a difference after a few days of using both morning and night. It doesn't have an overbearing smell which is good. It's great with my sensitive skin. I only received a trial size from another site, but I am definitely going to be purchasing!
Brittany H.
Greensburg
I have chronic dark circles, I do feel like this cream helped somewhat in that area. Fine lines and wrinkles are noticeably reduced in my opinion. Very easy to apply. Not sticky. I wear it under my makeup and you can’t even tell.
Kim N.
Raritan, NJ
This eye cream is very light so it's easy to use every day. I've had stronger eye creams where I felt my eyes were getting too use to wearing it every day so if I went a day without eye cream they got dry.
Stephanie H.
I like this I cream because it does not irritate the sensitive skin under my eyes and it’s available at target I still feel like it is a little expensive but it works well and I have bought it three times now
Jennifer W.
Hagerstown
I use this at night and always notice a difference the next morning! My under eye bags dont seem so dark! I got this at an extremely discounted price through my job but would recommend for those with dark under eye circles!
Carina A.
Long Beach, CA
I have really sensitive skin. Many other eye creams I’ve tried have given me styes and left my skin feeling poorly. I received this as a gift, and I thought it would be more of the same, especially because it’s not a high end brand. I’m happy to report that I was mistaken. It works really nicely and has caused no irritation.
Elia❥ T.
Boca Raton
In love with everything No7!
I have been using the eye cream now everyday for about 2 months and have noticed a significant difference in the brightness under my eyes! And this best part is that this can be bought at a local drugstore! Would highly recommend!
Jess C.
Riverside, CA
I am 23 Does this help with dark under eyes? It's a hereditary trait I have.