No7 Early Defence Eye Cream uploaded by Dorina B.

BY NO7

Early Defence Eye Cream - Powerful protection to help skin look younger for longer. Chase away dark shadows and puffiness to give young skin a brightening boost. No7's unique Double Defence technology protects and boosts skin's natural defences to help it look younger for longer. With Lipopeptides and Vitamin A to help reduce the appearance of those first fines lines. Especially designed for the delicate area around your eyes. Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments all our products are hypo-allergenic so they are kind to even the most sensitive skin. - Early Defence Eye Cream see more...

• I am 23 Does this help with dark under eyes? It's a hereditary tr...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Maci S.
Maci S.
Scottsdale, AZ
I am 20 and wanted to start using eye cream early. I decided on the No 7 Early defense eye cream. It hydrates the skin, but that's about it. It doesn't help with puffiness, dark circles, brightening, etc. it's only supposed to help prevent wrinkles from occurring. I have been using this for almost 4 months now, and even with the 1 or 2 wrinkles I have, it has done nothing to improve or prevent. I know a lot of people love the other No 7 products, by I would never recommend this to anyone as an early defense. Your better off just buying an anti aging eye cream, or any other eye cream in general. Don't waste your money.
Dorina B.
Dorina B.
Tallahassee, FL
I am 22 so I want to start using eye cream so I can prevent wrinkles (never too early to start). I bought this since I don't have wrinkles yet, it is more for prevention. So far I like this and I think it will last a long time. It was $20 for the tube but I think that isn't too bad for the size and comparing it to different eye creams. It is a little bit sticky, but I feel like that is so that my eyes will stay moisturized. It is not an uncomfortable sticky. I won't really know how well it works until I get to the age where I should be getting wrinkles, but it definitely helps me stay moisturizer over night!
Jess C.
Jess C.
Riverside, CA
I am 23 Does this help with dark under eyes? It's a hereditary trait I have.