No7 Early Defence Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.6oz

by No7

No7 Early Defence Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.6oz

Has anyone else tried this and loved it?
Start your review of No7 Early Defence Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.6oz!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,271 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this as an Ulta Platinum Perk and enjoy using it. It does have a slight scent which didn’t bother my but someone sensitive to fragrance should be aware. It has a thicker consistency it is easy to apply and soaks onto the skin well. I love that it has an spf and spread it onto my neck as well. It plays well with various foundations but I do have to set with powder or it leaves my feeling and looking slick a few hours later.
Ayla Y.
Arlington, TX
No7 Early Defence Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.6oz uploaded by Ayla Y.
No7 Early Defence Day Cream SPF 30 - 1.6oz uploaded by Ayla Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite day moisturizer. Love that this has spf with no white cast. No pilling underneath my makeup. Very comfortable, my face doesn't look oily like a lot of spf products make me look. Keeps my combo dry skin moisturized. I really enjoy the whole no7 early defense line. I recommend and will continue to repurchase. Great value.
Ida Marie C.
Fallbrook, CA
I use this every morning, I let it set into to my skin before I apply my foundation. I works great and SPF 30 is a plus . I would repurchase.
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
This product is ok. I bought because I've seen allot of hype about the brand on tv. I got this and another one day cream with high moisture. I did see an improvement on the texture of my skin. I have a mixed skin type. I have the t zone oily but the rest of my face is so dry. This seemed to even out the dry areas. I don't know if i would buy again the price seems a little high.
Mirielys P.
Since I got the night cream I just had to get the daycream. I used to have a thing for Aveeno Daily, but after I found this its my new favorite plus it has more SPF which is essential in Miami!
Taylor F.
Geneseo, NY
Please for the love of God, science or whatever you believe in... DO NOT use this product or any No7 product for that matter. Before, when I was a complete newbie to skin care, I didn’t know what ingredients to avoid and Which ones to look for. I was simply a young teen thinking of how she could take care of her skin... This product has DENATURED ALCOHOL, also known as rubbing alcohol or isopropyl alcohol which will have detrimental long term effects to the skin. Not to mention this is one of the first ingredients, which indicates that it is at the highest concentration. They put this in the product to give a nice mattifiying effect. While this product might feel great on the skin in the short term it is AWFUL FOR YOU in the long term. Avoid at all costs honestly. If you buy this product you’re going to be hurting your skin, stripping away it’s natural moisture barrier and not helping it in any way. Not to mention that this product also has a lot of fragrance which is bad for the same reasons. Please do not buy if you care about your skin.
shannon P.
Contains matrixyl 3000+ which is a combination of retinol and peptides with rice proteins. While any skin care will take atleast 8 weeks to see improvement this product has you looking better on the outside while working on your skin underneath. Anything that contains silicone will do wonders on making your skin look instantly better.
Leslie W.
Council Blfs, IA
I started using the No7 Early Defence skincare line a little over a month ago and overall I am very impressed.  The day cream is the only one I am not 100% in love with.  When I use this, it leaves a sheen on my face that requires me to apply powder to get rid of the shine.  Other than that, I really love this skin care system.
Charlotte F.
Norwell, MA
I use this day cream every day as my all the time moisturizer and I can't recommend it enough. It has the perfect consistency and is just the right level of thick.
Kirstyn L.
So far I haven’t had the opportunity to be in full sun but it’s seems to be very good for the price. My skin absorbs the product so that’s good. The packaging is nice and sleek. I would recommend it