BY NO7

Want ultimate lift and hold for a super wide-awake look?

Inspired by haircare, No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara contains flexible polymers and Keratin to help boost lashes from root to tip.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cera alba (Beeswax), Paraffin, Acrylates copolymer, Glyceryl stearate, Butylene glycol, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Tapioca starch, Stearic acid, Palmitic acid, HDI/trimethylol hexyllactone cross polymer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, VP/hexadecene copolymer, Tocopheryl acetate, Nylon-12, Methylparaben, Aminomethyl propanol, Xanthan gum, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium laureth sulfate, Ethylparaben, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed keratin, Caprylyl glycol, Silica, C11-15 pareth-7, Potassium sorbate, Sorbic acid, CI 77499 (Iron oxides)

Usage: Brush from base to tip and let lashes dry

Buy on Target*
Daniela S.
This is the best best best mascara I have ever tried.

My eyelashes are a decent length, they’re not flat and I have enough.. so I do think that makes a difference in why this mascara is perfect for me.

The first time I bought it, it was so wet! I still loved it because it’s never flaked or smudged. I do curl my eyelashes before applying mascara.

The one I’m currently using isn’t as wet but it still lifts my eyelashes to where I look up and I can feel my eyelash on my eyelid.
It’s so dark on my eyelashes, I really cannot say enough good things about it.

(Also it’s often on sale at Target for $7!!)
Becky S.
This mascara was just ok. The pricepoint at Walgreens was like a high end L'Oreal or Revlon so I expected as much but didn't get it. There was good colour payoff but that's about it.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I actually love this mascara. It has a nice curve that gives you a Benefit's roller lash kind of feel. It's not flexible which would be the main difference and the formula is a lot more drying, but it's a solid mascara if you need something from the drugstore. However, it doesn't clump. As long as you get it all on before it drys, as any mascara, it won't clump. I really enjoyed using this. I will say it doesn't last long, like I said the formula is dry, so you go through it a lot faster than you think you will.
Isabel A.
GIRL LET ME TELL YOU BOUT THIS MASCARA! I have never relieved so many compliments on my lashes, even asked if they're falsies. Word? How many times have you been asked that with ANY drug store mascara. Not to mention how long it lasts me throughout the day. It doesn't make my lashes clumply or like they're ready to fall off. It is amazing honestly! Plus at such a great drug store price.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I like that it is hypoallergenic since I have such sensitive eyes but it is not at all dramatic or lifting no matter how many coats you apply. It is also quite messy and snudges alot, not a fan of the brush. Would not reccomend.
Shelby A.
Wylie
This is by far my favorite mascara, I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks now and I haven't run out yet! I would re buy this and the packing is very nice and looks expensive. I would recommend it!
Laura S.
Austin, TX
I really, really like this mascara. I have very thin lashes that I use revitalash on, so they are getting longer but remain quite unruly. This mascara adds great volume, a bit of length, and is nice to apply. The wand is curved, with fairly short natural bristles. It's actually quite unusual I think – most wands with small bristles seem to be the plastic kind. It really hugs and grabs the lashes and is enjoyable to apply. You can also add layers quite easily - it doesn't set hard too quickly. Finally, the nice plush bristles don't feel uncomfortable or poke you, as I've found so many do! Great for bottom lashes too. Just a really great mascara!
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
Great mascara! It made my lashes so beautifully dark, lifted them without the need of an eyelash curler, and gave my lashes a decent amount of volume as well. Be careful not to use more than two coats, because the formula can make your eyelashes stick together since it's so wet. Otherwise, this is an amazing product for an affordable price, and I'll be purchasing it again.
Zarah Abigail P.
Lompoc, CA
I am a mascara addict. I collect mascaras in the hope of finding the "perfect one". I read about this in a magazine so I decided to give it a try. This is actually good. This does not give you that gooey heavy feeling on your lashes that some mascaras do. Neither do they make your lashes clump together. Love this mascara!
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
No7 is becoming one of my favorite drug store brands. This mascara is pretty good. One of my favorites for sure. I try to use different mascaras to mix it up I feel like it helps lengthen my lashes and this one is a winner for sure