No7 Cosmetic Applicators

by No7

10 No7 Cosmetic Applicators with double ended applicators, perfect for the application of eye shadows or concealers.

Wash with warm soapy water and allow to dry naturally.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of No7 Cosmetic Applicators!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
These cosmetic applicators are so nice. They are very soft and easy to clean using a little baby shampoo and water and then let them dry. These are double ended and great for applying concealers and eye shadows. They apply product smoothly and come in handy. I definitely recommend trying these. I will buy again.
Anna G.
Aber Prov Grd, MD
Typical well used but I find the sponge doesn’t hold much color for eyeshadow and flakes down onto cheek bones.
Brittany B.
Mililani, HI
Purchased at: Target
I love my eyelashes when I use the. It helps me put on false lashes and makes it look more natural.
rita I.
Falls Church, VA
Great value!!  These are exactly what I needed for my makeup application.  A good quantity in the la mage and good quality.  They lasted better than others I price point.
Mariah R.
Ashuelot, NH
Very good quality applicators, fair priced, durable, definitely recommend for makeup artists
Maria T.
South Gate, CA
Su marca mefana yo uso todo tipo del producto imegusta mucho sus cremas me fascinan selos recomiendo
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
These are the best eyeshadow applicators I’ve used. Tips are very soft, loved the point tips. They are priced pretty good considering where you purchase them from. You won’t go wrong using these!!
Joyce V.
Purchased at: Target
I like the product. Good for application. Like the narrow. Easy to clean. No7 has some good products including skin care.
Erin L.
Olathe
I loved these applicators. The eyeshadow went on smooth. I would highly recommend this product.
Miguel C.
Addison, IL
hold onto product well without sucking in or absorbing the product, soft tips that aren’t weak

Looking for your answer?