No7 Completely Quenched Moisturising Body Lotion uploaded by Alexandra A.

BY NO7

This lotion will leave even the driest areas of your body moisturized. The formula is light and quickly absorbed leaving skin looking healthy and radiant. Moisturizing complex of Coconut Oil, Shea Butter and Glycerin help soften, smooth and moisturize the skin.

How To Use:

Use after bathing or showering. Spread some lotion between the palms of your hands and massage into the skin, using ling massaging strokes. Pay attention to areas that require more moisture - typically knees, elbows and heels.

Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Steareth-21, Petrolatum, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Steareth-2, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Carbomer, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA.

Marybel S.
Morehead
Moisturizing lotion is best Love the smells great and does his job love everything about the product you can find anywhere app they are local pharmacies Anywhere you can find it at Walmart can you have a place like that you can find it I recommend anyone get in this product is the best.
Nadia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion was ok. I was really hoping for a super hydrating lotion that would keep my skin feeling hydrated all day, but this didn't happen. It smelled nice and worked short term, but I was really looking for a long-term solution. Not worth the money for what I was looking for.
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
I am a huge fan of Boots 7 & their products.Their Quenched Moisturizing Body Lotion, does exactly that.It leaves my skin fully hydrated for the day, not like some other brands, that I've tried, & my skin is left dry several hours after applying it.Boots #7Completely Quenched MOisturizing Body Lotion works all day long.
Tara H.
I love anything made from this product line. I love the body soap and all facial products. You can get it at target and well worth the money. You will see results from the products. I have gifted this to close friends. So creamy and soft
Fatema A.
I have overall always had a positive experience with boots no. 7! This product is very luxurious because it smells great and provides moisture on your skin throughout the day.
Summer B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the No. 7 body wash it smells great. Makes me feel moisturized and smooth all day Long. A little goes a long way for the lather.
Amy W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Love this lotion. The results are amzing at how much it makes your skin feel this is a must for me in the winter!!
Lauren D.
Pittsburgh, PA
A little pricey but worth it. Smells great and keeps your skin moisturizer. I like to use it on my hands at night.
VE-1128905 Ana S.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is a great body lotion, but is so grease and I don´t like it so much... I prefer another one, but this is fine
Chrissie N.
COLUMBUS, GA
I feel like this lotion works wonder and it amazing. My skin feels much more smoother at night from this use.