BY NO7

No7 Colour Calming Primer Green is beautifully soft to apply and easily blendable. This formula creates a perfect canvas for foundation whilst neutralising and concealing redness to allow your true colour to shine through. Soothing and non-drying it leaves skin even. Contains vitamin A and E to condtion and revitalise tired skin and Liquorice extract to help soothe skin. Formulated to be non pore blocking Hypo-allergenic How to Use Step one Blend a small amount as a base to a foundation so it stays fresh and colour true for longer.

• I wanna know if that product could helo to prevent red sp...1 Answers
  • Does this product actually get the oil off of your face? ...1 Answers
  • How does it work on combination/oily skin?2 Answers
No7 Colour Calming Primer Green
  • "Using a tinted moisturizer or bb cream was more successful for me." in 1 review
  • "And I personally liked the way it worked on my combination skin and held my makeup on like many other primers. " in 1 review
  • "Its very good i must admit." in 1 review
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is a joke. It did nothing to calm the redness on my face, nor did it act as a primer for my foundation. If anything, it was a green-tinted moisturizer. Oddly enough, I had to make sure it was extremely blended in along my hairline otherwise I would have a green halo around my forehead -- not attractive.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
the green primer does work well with my redness since my redness isn't so severe. it helps keep the skin looking good but needs to be blended into the skin careful or you'll have green streaks across your face. It's a decent primer but not the best for oily skin.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
I deal with redness around the nose and cheeks, and while this does help neutralize the redness (including the one time I used in on a sunburn) it also settles into the pores on my face which turn into green dots (and clogged pores, gross!). I tried using a mask (to clean and shrink my pores) first, I tried using a different primer first... nothing worked. If you have large pores, run away.
Rachel H.
Waller, TX
Nothing I have tried so far from Boots No7 has been disappointing. This company rocks at making well working affordable products. I have very pale sensitive skin and my cheeks get red and this primer really helps even out my color. I was using Smashbox's primer in Light and I think Boots primer is just as good and less expensive and gets rid of my redness!
Courtney S.
E Providence, RI
I've been using many No7 products lately, but this is the only one I was disappointed in. Perhaps my redness was too much, but it didn't cover it at all. Using a tinted moisturizer or bb cream was more successful for me. The product itself felt nice going on, not too heavy, but I just didn't see a noticeable difference.
Suna C.
Kirkland, WA
This primer gives a slight green tint to cancel out redness on the skin. It does come out very green but it really sheers out and I don't think it cancelled out my redness a lot. I wasn't fond of the scent either. Smelled very medicinal. I will not be repurchasing this because I don't think the product made a big difference in canceling out the redness on my cheeks and I didn't like the smell.
Emily M.
I enjoy using this primer in the morning because it keeps my sensitive skin under control. Redness isn't a problem, but sometimes by the end of the day shininess is. For trying out this product for the first time I like it. The price is decent too.
Angelica C.
Glendale, AZ
I have terrible redness on my nose. All the other primers I have tried have not compared to this!!! It is amazing!!!! The primer evened out the red areas and held on through my whole workday. It def helped rebuild by confidence.
Coni F.
Lathrop, CA
Didn't really help my redness and didn't feel like the primers that I'm used to. It didn't smooth out my skin and just didn't do much of anything. It was basically green lotion
Stefanie M.
Peoria, IL
Not too expensive, now available at target woo! And I personally liked the way it worked on my combination skin and held my makeup on like many other primers.
Marci A.
Kalamazoo, MI
How does it work on combination/oily skin?
Margo W.
Does this product actually get the oil off of your face? I've used their facial cleanser and loved how gentle it was, but I find that primers are sometimes hyped up for little balancing result.
Zinnia I.
Ashtabula, OH
I wanna know if that product could helo to prevent red spot on my face causing by the sun??