No7 Colour Calming Primer Green

by No7

No7 Colour Calming Primer Green is beautifully soft to apply and easily blendable. This formula creates a perfect canvas for foundation whilst neutralising and concealing redness to allow your true colour to shine through. Soothing and non-drying it leaves skin even. Contains vitamin A and E to condtion and revitalise tired skin and Liquorice extract to help soothe skin. Formulated to be non pore blocking Hypo-allergenic How to Use Step one Blend a small amount as a base to a foundation so it stays fresh and colour true for longer.

Wondering if this product is good for red cheeks? I have a very difficult time finding a primer that actually reduces the redness in my face as I have rosacea
I wanna know if that product could helo to prevent red spot on my face causing by the sun??
Does this product actually get the oil off of your face? I've used their facial cleanser and loved how gentle it was, but I find that primers are sometimes hyped up for little balancing result.
Start your review of No7 Colour Calming Primer Green!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Using a tinted moisturizer or bb cream was more successful for me.in reviews
Its very good i must admit.in reviews
And I personally liked the way it worked on my combination skin and held my makeup on like many other primers. in reviews
Katelyn R.
Toms River, NJ
This one’s pretty good, it stayed on my face for a very long time and it kept my make up in tact I would definitely recommend it invite again
maria M.
Carteret, NJ
the green primer does work well with my redness since my redness isn't so severe. it helps keep the skin looking good but needs to be blended into the skin careful or you'll have green streaks across your face. It's a decent primer but not the best for oily skin.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is a joke. It did nothing to calm the redness on my face, nor did it act as a primer for my foundation. If anything, it was a green-tinted moisturizer. Oddly enough, I had to make sure it was extremely blended in along my hairline otherwise I would have a green halo around my forehead -- not attractive.
cassie J.
Roslindale, MA
I deal with redness around the nose and cheeks, and while this does help neutralize the redness (including the one time I used in on a sunburn) it also settles into the pores on my face which turn into green dots (and clogged pores, gross!). I tried using a mask (to clean and shrink my pores) first, I tried using a different primer first... nothing worked. If you have large pores, run away.
Coni F.
Lathrop, CA
Didn't really help my redness and didn't feel like the primers that I'm used to. It didn't smooth out my skin and just didn't do much of anything. It was basically green lotion
Michele P.
North Bergen, NJ
For its size, it's very affordable and good for sensitive skin for people like myself However, i do prefer my too faced primer!
Joanne B.
Hudson Falls, NY
I use this 1st then foundation I like how it covers the redness of my skin but doesn't look like un wearing it. Very pleased
Laurie P.
Frisco, TX
This worked good but I only had a sample size so it is hard to give it a fair review.  I would love to try this for a longer period and see how it does.
Valerie H.
Small amount needed to get a great base for the rest of your makeup lasts about 12 hours looking flawless
Bickell L.
Kansas City, MO
Works well with my skin. I have a couple of these products that are green that really helped calm my skin down.