BY NO7

Say goodbye to dull, dry skin with this thick and creamy body balm. Intensely hydrating, this rich comforting formula sinks in quickly to leave even parched knees and elbows feeling soft. Because moisturized skin reflects light more evenly, your skin will instantly appear more radiant and youthful.

How To Use:

Massage into dry skin just after your bath or shower, paying extra attention to the drier areas.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, PEG-100 Stearate, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Xanthan Gum, Dipropylene Glycol, Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer.

monica c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The Truth Product This has enchanted me A lot I recommend it to everyone In Serio This is A girl I really love It I swear it's wonderful I recommend it to everyone i love loreal
Angie M.
Monroeville, PA
This has given me the best hydration on the parts of my skin that are extremely dry. My arms had small bumps on them and after using this they are almost gone not sure why. This smells so good also so clean
Jasmine F.
Verona, NY
I'm in love with the scent of this product, it just smells clean and not too overpowering. A little bit of this goes a long way and after using it, my skin actually feels hydrated which I usually have a problem with.
Elle D.
Palm Desert, CA
I reach for this product when I need an extra punch of hydration without being greasy or heavy. The scent is very mild, which is also a plus.
Hannah S.
Bradley, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Want baby soft skin? Yes? Then this product is for you, this is amazing and anyone with dry or oily skin I know you'll love it
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This stuff smells amazing, perfect price point. Wish it was more available in store. I've had to only purchase online.
Rossana P.
Miami, Florida
i bought once and I liked. This product is very good. It's leaves the skin soft and smells excellent.
I recommend it.
Rachel U.
I love this body balm so much the formula feels perfect for my skin and always leaves it feeling soft and hydrated
Kimberly V.
Well everythink is diferen and avwry skin as well and main works so cool whit this product i lovetit !!!!
Jess R.
Peyton, CO
Makes my skin so soft, I love the smell of this. The only thing I don't like, is the subtle greasy feel
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this leave you feeling greasy after?
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Is this a light weight balm