No7 CC Cream Light 40ml

by No7

No7 CC Cream Light 40ml

Where do u get this and how is it? Been looking for a good affordable BB or CC vream
[product:chanel-cc-cream-complete-correction-sunscreen-broad-spectrum-spf-50-20-beige] can I ask is it good ?
How's the coverage on this?
Start your review of No7 CC Cream Light 40ml!
How would you rate this product?
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
This is an amazing CC cream. I really like how easy this is to apply and how natural this looks while blurring my pores and imperfections. It makes me look very healthy and so comfortable to wear. I would buy this again and recommend trying it.
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
I'm loving this Boots No7 CC Cream in Medium during this winter weather. The formula is thick, but goes on perfectly smooth and light. My favorite aspect of this product is how it doesn't feel oily at all on my combo skin (oily/dry). When you apply the cream it leaves a matte-like finish that I've never experienced before with other BB or CC creams!
Robin B.
Shreveport
This is a great CC. It’s medium coverage, not cakey, stays out and makes my skin look flawless.
Heather J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a beautiful CC Cream! Perfect undertone and very skin-like finish. This is very highend for a drugstore product. It has amazing skin care benefits, is in a perfect squeeze tube, and is all around an amazing product. Perfect for summer or anytime you want a very natural looking yet high coverage finish.
Maribella R.
This Cc cream is amazing just like all No7 products. I love it because it's amazing formula and how fast it improves my profile ! It's very long lasting and effective . I totally recommend this product to others !
Martha E.
Tucson, AZ
This CC cream from No7 is so light, I mean really light, it feels like your rubbing powder onto your face, a soft silky powder. It’s extremely light and you can build up if you feel you need to. The cost seemed a little high for me for the brand but, I’d definitely buy this again and will continue to use this. When you find a good product, it’s worth the price.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
1,275 reviews
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Mariah M.
I am very fair and this matches me pretty well. It looks beautiful on and covers so well. I truly love this. It’s medium coverage but it still covers everything and looks so natural on me... my skin but better
Edna K.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been wearing this cc cream for a few months now and I couldn't be happier. Is light but covers enough, my skin can breath but also leaves a more even and defined color.
Viktoria B.
Congers , NY
This collection is amazing. I never heard of it until recently when they started selling it at Walgreens. I saw it on Dr.OZ so I decided to go out and try it. Its not expensive and they have a whole line of products all worth getting. This cc cream tho is amazing and will totally buy again!