No7 CC Cream uploaded by Chenice F.No7 CC Cream uploaded by Jhasmin P.No7 CC Cream uploaded by Glorivee B.

BY NO7 #67 in CC Cream

A multi action complexion correction cream for a beautifully bare make-up look. With make-up and skin care properties, this cc cream will help even the appearance of skin tone and skin texture for brighter looking skin. shake well before use. smooth on evenly with your fingers or sponge.

Mariah M.
I am very fair and this matches me pretty well. It looks beautiful on and covers so well. I truly love this. It’s medium coverage but it still covers everything and looks so natural on me... my skin but better
Lindsey J.
Franklin, TN
I'm loving this Boots No7 CC Cream in Medium during this winter weather. The formula is thick, but goes on perfectly smooth and light. My favorite aspect of this product is how it doesn't feel oily at all on my combo skin (oily/dry). When you apply the cream it leaves a matte-like finish that I've never experienced before with other BB or CC creams!
Viktoria B.
Paramus, NJ
This collection is amazing. I never heard of it until recently when they started selling it at Walgreens. I saw it on Dr.OZ so I decided to go out and try it. Its not expensive and they have a whole line of products all worth getting. This cc cream tho is amazing and will totally buy again!
Edna M.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been wearing this cc cream for a few months now and I couldn't be happier. Is light but covers enough, my skin can breath but also leaves a more even and defined color.
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Love this product. Highly recommend to others to purchase and use as directed. Works great, as advertised.
Chenice F.
I use this as a base before applying my foundation in order to give me better coverage. I would say it has a medium coverage as I have acne scarring and this product helps to cover some of these up but obviously doesn't give complete coverage. It's buildable so i'll wear it on its own on days when i dont want to wear foundation, but i have to use a lot of setting powder to mattify it if im not wearing foundation on top as i find it very oily.
Amber N.
Fernandina Beach, FL
How's the coverage on this?
Jackelyn R.
Lakewood , CA
What would you compare this product to?