No7 Brow Pencil uploaded by Rowan C.No7 Brow Pencil uploaded by Rowan C.No7 Brow Pencil uploaded by Aimée B.

BY NO7

The No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Pencil has an angled tip making it ideal for sculpting and defining your brows. At the other end is a fibre brush, meaning you can comb and style your brows for the perfectly groomed finish.
Available in 4 shades

How To Use:

Use the flat side of the pencil to shape the beginning of the brow and the pointed tip to define the edges of the brow.
Use the comb to to create a more natural look

Hydrogenated soybean oil, Hydrogenated coco-glycerides, Hydrogenated vegetable oil, Zinc stearate, Copernicia cerifera (Carnauba) wax, Stearic acid, Polyglyceryl-2 triisostearate, Tocopherol, Capryl glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl palmitate, Hexylene glycol, [+/- (May contain) CI 77499 (Iron oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77491 (Iron oxides).

• I just purchased this from Target and haven't used it yet...1 Answers
  • Is this brow pencil easy on the skin and easy to remove?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erin B.
Champaign, IL
Review for: Boots No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Blonde more...
The eyebrow product I must always have. I’m able to be precise but delicate with the way I layer the product on, only needing to fill in the start of my brow a little bit. I kindly get compliments on my eyebrows sometimes, & I always point people to this product as it’s so easy to use.
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I really didn't like this at all. I have Alopecia Universalis so therefore I have no eyebrows. I have to draw mine in everyday. I purchased this through Target and I got the blonde color. I couldn't hardly see it on my skin and it was kind of painful to have to color it on. I'm not giving it two stars because of the color because I realize I probably just needed the next shade up but after a week of using the top tip broke off and it really wasn't a big chunk that came off but after twisting the bottom to get more to come out there was only a small piece left of it. I was very disappointed because there wasn't hardly anything to this and not long after that the rest of it eventually broke off too. I will not be buying this again.
Samantha C.
Fuquay Varina, NC
They say that in order to have a completely finished look, you need to "do" your brows. Let me just say, that's 100% true. Love this on my brows! I do a couple of quick swipes on each brow and it helps fill them in where it's needed. Just enough to make the eyebrows "pop" a little more, but doesn't look fake. It just looks like I have nice, full eyebrows. I will always fill in my brows now since Boots has made it so easy!
Samantha A.
Katy, TX
This pencil is very useful .the color is awesome . it is very easy to use. And my browneyes look better since i use this product . But they i this is better is they make more colour so it will be easy for the audience to choose.
Jen S.
I adore Lisa Eldridge who is part of the Boots name. I discovered this product after watching her videos. Nice brow pencil all around. Comparable to most that I have used
Naomi H.
Love this brow pencil. makes my eyebrows look like they are naturally full and not just drawn on. the color was great as well and again made my eyebrows look so natural and beautiful.
Brashell C.
Vinemont , AL
This eyebrow pencil is small and easy to use! It stays well and doesn’t smear away just because you may touch your brows. I would totally recommend this!
Kara J.
Love this product! It is so easy to apply and it completes any look! Outline and fill and then brush product to make it look "natural" and "polished".
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This pencil is affordable. I love how my brows look when I use this. It's great value, not too pricey. It's easy to use.
Natalie W.
Kemah, TX
I love the way it stays on! Fills in nicely and doesn't come off! Perfect boots you've done it again.
Sebin C.
DIAMOND BAR, CA
Is this brow pencil easy on the skin and easy to remove?
Lauren J.
Bennettsville, SC
I just purchased this from Target and haven't used it yet. Does it stay on pretty much throughout the day or do you have to reapply often?