No7 Blusher Brush uploaded by Zahra a.

BY NO7

The full, tapered bristles of the No7 Blusher Brush enable effortless colouring and shaping of the cheek area to give a light and natural flush of colour to the cheekbones.

How To Use:

For Best Results: Dip brush in to powder blusher and remove excess on to the back of hand or a tissue. Apply colour on to cheeks in a circular, buffing motion. Build up colour as necessary. Wash the brush regularly with warm soapy water, rinse well, reshape and leave flat to dry.

Ingredient:

Made from synthetic hair.

Samm S.
I absolutely love this brush! It’s so soft and picks up product so easily. I’ve washed it a fair few times and it still stays nice and fluffy and doesn’t loose its shape! Would I buy it again? Definitely! Best blusher brush I’ve ever used.
Leah J.
Feels amazing on the skin I got it in a set for Christmas and I still use it brilliant
Abir A.
Sharjah, Sharjah
One of the best blusher brush I have used till date. Bristles are soft even aftet wash.
The blush is applied evenly on the cheeks.
Meg B.
I love no7 brushes. Really well priced and definitely worth it as lots of them are dupes for more expensive brands. This blusher brush is very soft and blends blusher or powder really nice with perfect coverage. I use this over real techniques brushes.
Farrah A.
Is it good? Soft? Actually spread the blush?

Amazon