No7 Blissful Body Wash uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY NO7

Turn your daily shower into a little bit of heaven with this dreamy, creamy-soft body wash. With the latest lather technology and unique moisturising complex, consisting of nourishing Argan oil and an indulgent Grapseed oil to protect the skins barrier, it conditions your skin from top to toe as it gently cleans and refreshes. It's rich lather washes away impurities without leaving skin prone to dryness, leaving you with beautifully soft, supple skin.

How To Use:

Squeeze a small amount onto your hand or shower puff and work into a rich lather. Rinse away and gently pat skin dry. For an extra indulgent treat, follow with our Cocooning Body Balm to help your skin feel softer for longer.

Argan Oil, Grapeseed Oil

Shasha S.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash so much. It makes my skin feel silky smooth and has a super pleasant smell as well. It didn’t dry my skin out like most do and it didn’t irritate it either! I would recommend this to everyone!
michelle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this product once in the evening after cleansing my skin for about a week now. When I first tried the product, I immediately felt a firming sensation, and that feeling has continued.
Susan L.
Point, TX
This is a body wash I have used for a couple of years. The fragrance is pleasant but doesn't linger. Just enough to make the shower smell fresh but not enough to interfere with and perfume you might apply later. It lathers well with a bath poof. I have a back up, but I will buy again when I need it.
Kristen I.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this from a friend of mine who was cleaning out her drawers and it was brand new. From the minute I started using it I really loved it!

I used it every single time I took a shower and couldn't get enough! I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it's affordable, lathers well, and is hydrating!!
لميسة  .
queens
This body wash is highly recommended by me. Love using it because it’s affordable, goes on smoothly, makes me feel fresh and smell good. It works like a high-end body wash. So it’s perfect for someone who want an affordable and good body wash
Emma T.
I loved using this body wash! It was hydrating and smoothing and felt enjoyable on my skin. I like Boots No.7 brand a lot so I enjoy using their products. It was reasonably priced and I will probably buy it again
Jenna M.
This body wash keeps me feeling clean and refreshed at all times! It smells great and is very gentle on the skin! I always repurchase and use this every time I shower! I would recommend this to everyone looking for a gentle body wash
Millisa B.
Elmont
Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also! Love this product so much! It’s so worth buying and it’s a great product to give as a gift also!
Megan O.
Newington, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell of this stuff, gets my skin squeaky clean. However I wish it would lather a bit more. Very affordable, but not always available in store to purchase.