No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base

by No7

No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base contains oil absorbing biopol which helps minimize blemishes and blot away shine without blocking pores. This matte base has light-reflecting particles which help disguise fine lines and flaws. This No7 make-up base contains watermelon and cucumber extracts to help soothe and cool your skin. Formulated to be non pore blocking hypo-allergenic.

How To Use:

For best results: moisturise with your favourite no7 moisturiser before applying. Step one smooth on alone or under foundation for satiny soft, shine free skin.

Shipping to Austria?
The expiration date says up to 24 months but when I put it on it turns powdery on me and I just got it...why? No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
Would this primer perform well with a stick concealer?
Start your review of No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“this is good for using on my t zone. it keeps my makeup in place and keeps the area from getting oil. it doesn't really make it go on smoothly but it does make it stay way better. it's also very affordable.” in reviews
“great primer! lasts all day and keeps your makeup from looking cakey. perfect to use if you have oily or acne-prone skin. be sure not to apply too much, as it will cause white clumps of primer to form on your face and won't blend into your skin well. ” in reviews
“The only problem I have is I get a white cast on my face after the primer is applied and starts to set ” in reviews
“This will only suit very oily complexions.” in reviews
“It is not too good for me because I do not have a lot of excess oil on my face so I have to use just a small amount so it does not over dry my skin.” in reviews
Russellville, AR
This primer could go up against luxury brands and still come out on top. This is holy grail status for me. I don't like the silicone primers so when I found this primer I was over the moon. The only con is if you use to much it starts to crumble on skin. What I do is never apply it so skin but apply it to finger tips and stipple it on the t-zone!
Kirkland, WA
This product is very mattifying when you rub it on your skin, so much that it feels too drying, especially when you are applying primer on a freshly washed skin. Because it is very drying on the skin, I don't think my foundation sits on top of the product very well. It can be a little blotchy. Also I do not think the primer helps at keeping my shine away all day. The primer mattifies my face initially, but it doesn't perform well throughout the day.
ROSEVILLE, CA
This stuff is great!! It really helped reduce the look of my pores and held my makeup all day. Be careful not to rub too much when you put it on because it tends to ball up the more you rub it.
Amazing product to use with liquid foundation and light weight.. I use this during the summer the most and my skin tends to get a little oiler than usual.. Would not recommend on dry skin..
This is my favorite matte makeup primer! It keeps my (normally extremely oily) face to a minimum. I only wish that it wasn't white and that it felt a little nice on my skin. But, it does its job and that's all that matters. Especially during summer!
Prescott Valley, AZ
Good but if it is not blended out absolutely semlesly it does leave a white residue and is very thick and goes in my smile lines i want to love it hit you need to be amazing at makeup to get it to work great
It is a great primer but not great if you have dry skin. When you get out the shower is not the best time to put it on. It feels like sunscreen when you put it on and it dries fast. The smell is weird. It does work on the days I have oily skin.
Maple Grove, MN
LOVE this primer. It helps calm those really red acne spots down, as well as giving me a matte look all day long. I put it on my face right after my lotion dries because this primer dries quickly and can leave a white residue on your face.
This a nice primer. It is not too good for me because I do not have a lot of excess oil on my face so I have to use just a small amount so it does not over dry my skin. Still just using a small amount makes my skin nice especially when I use certain foundations that have a dewy or satin finish.
Stockton, CA
I decided to try this out after makeupgeek compared it to Benefits Porefessional and I actually see a slight comparison and this is a great affordable alternative to the expensive one. Especially for students who are on a budget like me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
Emily W. • 2 years ago
The powdery-ness may be the mattefying aspect of the product. Powder obsorbs oil and makes the skin appear less shiny.