BY NO7

No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base contains oil absorbing biopol which helps minimize blemishes and blot away shine without blocking pores. This matte base has light-reflecting particles which help disguise fine lines and flaws. This No7 make-up base contains watermelon and cucumber extracts to help soothe and cool your skin. Formulated to be non pore blocking hypo-allergenic.

How To Use:

For best results: moisturise with your favourite no7 moisturiser before applying. Step one smooth on alone or under foundation for satiny soft, shine free skin.

• How does this base hold up on oily skin? I crave a matte ...2 Answers
  • Im not familliar with make up base.I dont usually use any...1 Answers
  • Suddenly this product is out of stock everywhere!! Anyone...1 Answers
No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
  • "this is good for using on my t zone. it keeps my makeup in place and keeps the area from getting oil. it doesn't really make it go on smoothly but it does make it stay way better. it's also very affordable." in 28 reviews
  • "great primer! lasts all day and keeps your makeup from looking cakey. perfect to use if you have oily or acne-prone skin. be sure not to apply too much, as it will cause white clumps of primer to form on your face and won't blend into your skin well. " in 5 reviews
  • "It is very shiny and it doesnt blend well with every skin type." in 1 review
  • "The only problem I have is I get a white cast on my face after the primer is applied and starts to set " in 1 review
  • "It is not too good for me because I do not have a lot of excess oil on my face so I have to use just a small amount so it does not over dry my skin." in 1 review
gregg b.
Philadelphia
this is my holy grail primer and it’s been DISCONTINUED 😭😭😭😭😭😭
i’m just writing this review as an obituary because i just found out today and i’m so sad. no replacement for what this primer did at this price.
Paige P.
This matte primer is ok. I just don't like how it applies you have to pat it in or else it will leave little white spots all over your face. I prefer a silicone based primer, this is not my favorite.
Lanishka C.
Silver Spring, MD
I think I'm a product junkie literally lol. I don't know why I stopped using this. Because honestly it did what it stated it would do. It mattify my face and help minimize my fine lines.
Melissa J.
Loma Linda, CA
This is a must have product for me. I bought it based on my Sisters recommendation and have never regretted doing so. I have super oily skin and no matter what makeup I was wearing it never lasted all day. Then I started applying this before foundation and now never have my oily skin cause my makeup to get nasty. I love this stuff!!!
Lakensha S.
Arkadelphia , AR
I've been using this product since 2014. It's been my go to in expensive primer since then. It keeps your face matte all day long. It's long lasting and doesnt turn your skin white when you apply it. You can instantly feel it turn Matte when you apply it.
Kellymah W.
Philadelphia, PA
Are they sure this isn't a high end product??

Well they sure fooled me! I've been using this primer for over a year--it is my Holy Grail primer! It is perfect for oily acne prone skin type which I suffer from tremendously. Some may hate the ashy white cast it gives after you apply it but I happen to like it because once you apply your makeup it goes away and gets covered anyway. I like that it has acne fighting ingredients in it as well, it really does help dry up my pimples but not to where it shows patchy thru my makeup!

I recommend 100%!!!!! BUY IT!
Dali G.
If you have extremely oily skin this primer is so awesome!
I always go back to this primer, it keeps me matte all day and it kinds blurs my pores, highly recommended #contest
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is good for using on my t zone. It keeps my makeup in place and keeps the area from getting oil. It doesn't really make it go on smoothly but it does make it stay way better. It's also very affordable.
Emily C.
Temple Terr, FL
This is the first primer I have ever purchased. I was hopeful that it would help keep my oily skin from breaking down the makeup I wear and keep me from having to re-apply make up throughout the day. I am fair skinned and have found that there is a trick to applying this primer and how gentle you have to be to apply it. If I rub it too hard into my skin, it flakes off right away and leave my skin looking bumpy and gross. While I like this primer and will use it until I run out, the hunt is still on for a primer that will help my make up last all day. This one only helps my make up last about 6 hours before I have to re-apply.
Kim J.
Ended up throwing this product away after a couple of tries. I had heard such great things about it and was really looking forward to trying it out. After washing and lightly moisturizing my face, I applied this product. It was very thick and my makeup that I applied overtop (Also Boots No7) just broke up all over my face. I tried using both a brush and a beauty blender but neither one seemed to work. I do have oily skin so not sure if that made a difference or not but I wouldn't recommend this product.
Alayna F.
The expiration date says up to 24 months but when I put it on it turns powdery on me and I just got it...why? No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
I've heard of the No7 products but I've never try before only because I've heard there expensive pricey but I'm willing to try .does anyone know if it really works on oily skin?I have a big problem with oily skin.
Lacy S.
Stephenville, TX
How does this base hold up on oily skin? I crave a matte finish, especially because my No7 foundation tends to give me a dewy finish, even after setting wig powder.
Naomi A.
Eugene , OR
Suddenly this product is out of stock everywhere!! Anyone know another primer that compares to this one??
Jasmine B.
Would this primer perform well with a stick concealer?