No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15

by No7

No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 - Tan Shades - 1oz

[product:no7-beautifully-matte-foundation-spf-15-1oz] ? Has anyone used the No7 matte foundation. How was the coverage on the skin? Did it last throughout the day? What's it like on different skin types? Thanks
I am looking for a new foundation that has full coverage but with a natural finish. How is this foundation?
Is this a full coverage foundation and is it cakey?
Start your review of No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15!
Eyma V.
West Palm Bch, FL
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Eyma V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Amo este producto acabado perFecto , se ajusta bien a mi todo de piel y me deja iluminación
Brenda S.
Beaver Dam, KY
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Brenda S.
Review for: Cool Ivory
My skin is combination so I chose a matte foundation. I love No 7 products because they do not settle in areas of creases or wrinkles. I use all of their skincare products. I follow up my makeup with the No 7 loose powder for a smooth look to my makeup. No shiny areas. Perfection!
Angela T.
Moore, OK
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Angela T.
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Angela T.
Review for: Cool Ivory
I recommend this lightweight foundation to all skin types. Very nice coverage with no scent. Highly recommend. I’m combination skin type and it worked beautifully.no.7 beautifully matte foundationNo7® Stay Perfect Foundation SPF 15
Megan C.
Bossier City
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Megan C.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Cool Ivory
This foundation has medium to full coverage all day long! It doesn’t smudge or anything. It makes my face look smooth and flawless and the pigmentation is great! It covers up my pores and acne, it also doesn’t clog my pores or cause my acne to get worse. I seriously love this foundation.
Kathaleen C.
Johnson City, TN
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 uploaded by Kathaleen C.
Review for: Cool Ivory
This is my holy grail. This is the best foundation I have ever used. It does not clog my pores, it blends so well, great choices to match skin tone, and long lasting. U have tried MANY much more expensive and less expensive brands and nothing really compares. I love this! No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15
Megan G.
Mayville, WI
This is a nice foundation. It feels good my skin and doesn’t cause any irritation or breakouts. This blends good and I am able to wear it all day long and it continues to look good.
dorothy S.
Deltona, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this at Walgreens in the wrong shade but I'll rebuy it in the right shade it's a good formula it's medium for full coverage it looks great on the skin it blends out easy its very long lasting it last all day I would buy it again and I would recommend trying this if you haven't yet I have normal skin
Megan G.
This has grown to become one of my favorite foundations. I bought it on a whim and don't regret it. I have extremely dehydrated skin that becomes very oily during the day. While this didn't keep me super matte all day (nothing I have tried does) it stays well on my skin with a primer and at the end of the day my skin is slightly dewy looking. The shade 'wheat' matches my skin perfectly.
Kaylan E.
hialeah
Review for: Cool Ivory
This is a brand that can be kind of expensive I normally go to this brand when I am looking for skin care but this type of matte foundation that I have is very good it has sunscreen in it and it can be kind of expensive but you need to be careful because it can sometimes oxidize and become a darker color than the one that you actually bought.
crystal M.
Sulphur, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This was my first time trying this brand out. Price was reasonable. Around 16 dollars. Love how they have plenty of shades and formulas to choose from. Makeup goes on smooth. Blends very well. Love this stuff.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chantelle K.
Torquay, Devon
il y a 6 mois
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15 ? Has anyone used the No7 matte foundation. How was the coverage on the skin? Did it last throughout the day? What's it like on different skin types? Thanks
tara N. il y a 4 mois
It’s the only foundation I’ll use. It was on clearance at Target and I picked up 4 bottles so I don’t run out soon.