BY NO7

Control Shine All Day Long Hypo-allergenic The oil-free gel instantly mattifies, minimizes the appearance of pores and regulates oil production.  Banish excess shine and oiliness with this fabulous new balm.  Zinc and Witch Hazel act together to help control oil production and calm any redness in the skin.  Shiny skin will be a thing of the past!

Kelly P.
Arnold, MD
This says to use it before moisturizer in the morning and night to help with oil production in the T zone. I waited to form an opinion for 10 days after I started using it (which was difficult) and I'm very firmly in the 'meh' category. I dont think it has really done anything but it also hasn't messed with my skin. I won't repurchase.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
Does a great job at keeping me skin feeling renewed and fresh. I always get acne in my t zone and this helps to prevent breakouts without being so harsh on my skin.
Lorna J.
Tustin, CA
Whatever the season, my T-zone is oily at all times, even when I not stressed out. I bought this at a local drugstore at a discounted price during a beauty event. The scent is not over powering but just very subtle. Would definitely purchase again to curb my oily T-zone which is so bothersome & embarrasing at times, especially when you work on people's teeth!
Madison Y.
I absolutely love anything by boots number 7 they are my favorite brand and I always get them from Ulta or Target and I think anything from their skin care line is awesome when I was in Ulta the woman help me pick out a whole skin care step by step line and I use it every day I highly recommend
Devin B.
I'm obsessed with everything no.7 right now! It is all sooo good and so affordable! You can get it at Walgreens or ulta! Everyone should definitely try their brand out!!
Devon L.
Cypress, TX
I love Boots products and this moisturizer is one of my favorites! I have combination skin - dry patches on my cheeks and chin and oily t-zone d o it is difficult to find a product that works for eveything. I found this moisturizes my cheeks enough last all day but does not cause excess oil on my forehead and nose. It absorbs fast so it is easy to apply makeup directly after. I would highly recommend this.
Esther P.
Austin, TX
I use this anytime i see the slightest of breakouts in my t-zone area, and it significantly reduces acne/oiliness. One thing to note though: it does have a tendency to dry out your skin but if you use a good moisturizer after you apply the t-zone rescue, alls good!
katy b.
Casa Grande
I had dry patches on my face and wanted a nice cream moisturizer to soak into my skin. This did not do any thing for my dry skin. I would rub some in but it just smears around, doesn't seem to soak in.
Vander V.
El Paso, TX
This is great... The zinc and Witch hazel totally help with oil production... I stay shine free for at least 3 hours... Which is good for me lol
Amy G.
Homestead,FL
I like this because it makes my skin feel soft as a baby's bottom and the only thing I do t like is that there is very little product.
Cheyenne R.
Clarkson , KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Did you get results with this?
Stefanie N.
Waldorf, MD
I have very oily skin and acne in my chin area. Does anyone know if this can help my makeup not to breakdown from oil?
Evening G.
Fort Erie
Directions say use before moisturiser but can i use on its own without moisturizing after and can i apply to more than the T-zone  No7 Beautiful Skin T-Zone Rescue Balm