No7 Beautiful Skin Soothing Toner Dry/Very Dry uploaded by Alex H.

BY NO7

A gentle, soothing toner that sweeps away every last trace of make-up and cleanser to help keep skin looking clear, hydrated and healthy. Fragrance free, non drying and Ph balanced.It works in harmony with your skin to leave your face clean, toned and supple. Enriched with No7's unique multivitamin and mineral blend to hydrate and energize skin plus a blend of replenishing lipids to help nourish dry skin and lock in moisture.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Butylene glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Sodium citrate, Citric acid, Panthenol, Sodium methylparaben, Sodium benzoate, Tocopheryl acetate, Potassium hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl glucoside, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Biosaccharide gum-1, Manganese PCA, Potassium sorbate.

Usage: After cleansing, sweep a small amount over your skin with cotton wool.

Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
The perfect toner for dry skin! I almost wouldn’t consider it a toner but more like an essence or thirst quencher lol. It livens my skin & gives my face the perfect plump glow! It absorbs really well, doesn’t cause any irritation to my skin what so ever (I have sensitive skin), & it feels so refreshing! Completely soaks in by the time I’m ready to apply moisturizer! Almost done with my first bottle & I will buy again!
Jesica G.
Columbus
I use this toner during the cold wintery months as my skin becomes dryer. It does help some with the dry skin but don’t really see a difference in toning my skin. I do repurchase because it’s safe for my sensitive skin and haven’t ever had any breakouts. Downside- horrible packaging. Lid doesn’t feel like it’s super locked on, it kinda moves around. Also, the opening of the bottle is too big and it’s very easy to accidentally pour out more than what is needed.
Alyssa G.
I felt like this toner worked quite well for dry/very dry skin as described and was not too harsh. It’s not the cheapest but there are also pricier options. I’m a first time user but would consider buying it again.
Jennifer L.
Phoenix
This toner has changed my face forever! Before I started using this I could not tame my face. It was constantly oily and then dry every other day. After using this toner my face is always so hydrated.
Christina R.
Apple Valley
I've used this for a very long time, and see no changes. This is a decent sized bottle, so I've had for about a year. I have not seen smaller pores, firmer skin, less discolored skin, or anything it's supposed to do. It is hydrating at least, and feels fine on my skin. But I'll be looking elsewhere from now on.
Molly H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Just started using this and it’s really nice. I use it twice a day and it never dries out my skin. I’ve noticed it also helps even my skin tone. I checked the back label and it doesn’t contain any alcohol. My skin hasn’t burned or tingled using this. I will definitely continue to use it.
Morganne F.
I just purchased this a few days ago and so far it’s made my face feel amazing! I love that it doesn’t make my face red or burn and it’s Hypoallergenic, which is even more of a plus! It’s super affordable priced at $8.99 at Target! And if you have a Target red card, you get 5 Percent off (score!) I will definitely keep buying this!
Kasie H.
White House, TN
I have weird skin that is dry and sensitive. This product is very gentle. Did not harm my skin. It can get pricey depending on where you buy or if it is on sale or not. It also does not have the gross smell that toner normally has and I love that
amanda w.
raleigh
My favorite toner! I have very dry skin and this toner soothes and helps me retain moisture while getting the makeup my cleanser might have missed off before bed. Easily available at most Targets so I can always restock when needed.
Dan M.
So far loving this toner, it was an impulse buy as i just ran out of my toner and needed something quick to soothe my red, itchy and dry skin. So far, this past 2 weeks, ive noticed some improvement on my skin. Bumps are less visible and skin feels soft. It doesnt have any fragrance which i like and it feels light on the skin and it does not sting at all. I give it 4 stars only because the bottle has a wide opening to pour out the product which results in a lot of waste (if opened and knocked over it would spill a lot) so be careful when using.