BY NO7

A treat for your feet. Give your feet and heels the pampering they deserve with this intensive, softening Heel and Foot balm. Expertly formulated to help intensively moisturise hard-working feet, visibly softening hard rough skin in just 3 days. With this rich hydration your feet stay soft, putting a spring in your step.Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments, all our products are hypo-allergenic using ingredients we know and trust.

How To Use:

For Best Results: Massage into dry feet just after your bath or shower. If you and your feet fancy an even bigger treat, apply a thicker layer just before bedtime, slip on your favourite pair of socks and wake up to even softer feet, ready to hit the ground running.

Aqua (Water), Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Urea, Cetearyl glucoside,
Phenyl trimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Dipropylene glycol, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Polyacrylamide, Parfum (Fragrance), Panthenol, Potassium cetyl phosphate, C13-14 isoparaffin, Methylparaben, Sodium citrate, Sodium PCA, Sodium stearoyl lactylate, Ethylparaben, Laureth-7,
Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid

toni l.
Hampton, VA
rough cracked feet run in my family on both sides so i knew when i noticed my skin getting a little harder on my heels and toes that i needed to get ahead of the game. i was using normal location until i noticed how dense and heavy it was on my feet. i came across this one day online looking for foot creams and balms and i've kept it in stock in my body care routine ever since. i highly recommend it!
Sheila W.
Albion, MI
I have dry feet and had been looking for something to help, I had tried numerous different products and saw this when I was shopping at Ulta one day and lucky for me it was on clearance so I bought a couple of tubes and to my surprise it worked wonders. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a good foot cream to help with dry feet.
Andrea G.
I wear ballet flats a lot so my feet get really calloused and cracked, so I use this everyday in the summer. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and looking good for sandal weather. It's easy to pick up at target and a reasonable price.
Ashlee Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love it I've had great results. I use it at night after I take a shower. I would recommend trying boots no7 products of you have not they work great & can be found at target.
Nancy C.
Klamath Falls, OR
This is the best foot and hand treatment I have ever used. I just ordered 4 tubes from Walgreen's. It's getting harder to find a store that carries it. I intend to keep reordering it and highly recommend this product.
Raven S.
Madisonville, KY
I work at Wendy's and am full time my feet get so dry and rough this foot balm I use it when I wake up and before I got to bed or after a shower . it has helped so much my feet are feeling smoother then they ever have
Sarah K.
Owings Mills, MD
This is an excellent moisturizer to add in as a part of at home pedicures. But works even better as a daily foot balm to help maintain soft well groomed feet. I loved it and it's not greasy at all
Andrea R.
Love this product and definitely recommend it! I use it most during the summer since I wear a lot of sandals and this product leaves my feet soft and healthy.
Monique P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE Boots No.7 beauty products! This foot balm works wonders! Put on after shower before bed and throw on a pair of socks! You'll love the results
Justine A.
2061 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is such a wonderful foot balm. During the winter my feet get really dry and this stuff does wonders keeping my feet in good condition.
Kyra G.
Does this work on very dry, tough skin?
Meghan F.