No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Amber K.

BY NO7

This eye cream provides rich, hydrating nutrients for healthy-looking, bright and beautiful eyes. Fragrance-free and packed with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin C and E, after four weeks of use, skin around the eye is soft and smooth and looks more radiant.

How To Use:

Apply a tiny amount of eye cream around the orbital bone (the bone around the eye). Gentle massage in here which will make a difference in the eye area and moisturize effectively.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Sodium PCA, Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate.

Eve S.
Pretty okay for an eye cream. My eyes are super sensitive and for the price I don't think this was worth it. Easy to get though since it's at Target. Overall: meh.
jillian n.
I don't have under eye bags, dark circles, or puffiness: so my main concern is keeping my eyes hydrated. This melts so nicely into the skin and goes perfectly with the matching moisturizer without getting all greasy. No weird smell, and no burning or tingling!
Priscilla M.
I was skeptical at first. Rich was in the title and I was nervous that this would be too thick and cause white bumps under my eyes like I've had in the past. I was pleased to say it hydrates well.
Marianne R.
concord
Eye creams are tough. Most seem to hang in the middle of performance. Gentle... but unmemorable. Nothing was wrong... simply nothing knocked my socks off. There is a lot of competition in this area.
Taylor B.
Charleston, SC
This is my first eye cream that I’ve ever used since I have pretty young skin. I’ve heard great things about No.7 so I decided to try out an eye cream. This product is definitely hydrating and layers well under makeup. But, on its own I find to look quite greasy around my undereye area. It feels a bit heavy especially in this summer heat. May be more suitable for the cooler, winter months. Overall pretty effective, but heavy.
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
This is my pre-makeup eye cream. Does it tighten and firm? Not that I've noticed. But my issue is more dryness than anything else. I actually don't like a tightening cream because it tends to cause eyelid pain and flare my eczema. This product does seem to prevent fine lines on me simply because it keeps me hydrated. This also helps my eyeshadow go on so much smoother as it provides a dewy canvas to work on rather than the desert my eyelids are without it.
Trish B.
Tazewell
No7 Early Defence Eye Cream-I purchased this product from Walgreens approximately 6 months ago and have used it at least 3 times a week since then. I have not been very pleased with the outcome but I’m not sure that it would be the product because I have not been consistent in using it every day.
Maria W.
Highlands Ranch, CO
High quality yet affordable. I notice a difference the next day if I've used this eye cream at night. My makeup goes on smoother, and i dont get as many creases. Would be great if this had some sort of anti ageing property, and an anti pufifness for the morning as i always have puffy eyes. Doesnt feel harsh, and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Heather K.
I was hoping to purchase a drug store brand skincare as I always order my item from overseas and this would make rebuying much more convenient. Unfortunately, I had a slight reaction to this product and the perfume scent was too strong for me. So I am unable to give a review on how it was on my skin.
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
This hydration cream works good for me, however not fantastic or anything but I will still give it five stars because I did receive many complements after each use There could be some room for improvement by making bigger containers for the price we pay. I do say try it and see for your self it is a good product
Laura W.
Villa Rica, GA
Does this help with fine lines and wrinkles?
bassant A.
I'm a little bit hesitate to buy this ,i already tried may eye creams and i feel it's useless &just wasting money so is it really work??
Wendy H.
With winter here, my under eye ares seems drier than usual and lines are more prominent. Does this really do a good job hydrating?
Elizabeth F.
Philadelphia, PA
Can anyone speak to the benefits of this cream? I've been testing it out but wonder if I should be using other eye creams instead! Is there something similar with anti aging benefits too?