No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream

by No7

This eye cream provides rich, hydrating nutrients for healthy-looking, bright and beautiful eyes. Fragrance-free and packed with Pro-Vitamin B5, Vitamin C and E, after four weeks of use, skin around the eye is soft and smooth and looks more radiant.

How To Use:

Apply a tiny amount of eye cream around the orbital bone (the bone around the eye). Gentle massage in here which will make a difference in the eye area and moisturize effectively.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, Sodium PCA, Ethylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate.

With winter here, my under eye ares seems drier than usual and lines are more prominent. Does this really do a good job hydrating?
Can anyone speak to the benefits of this cream? I've been testing it out but wonder if I should be using other eye creams instead! Is there something similar with anti aging benefits too?
Start your review of No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
No7 Beautiful Skin Rich Hydrating Eye Cream uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My first time using a Boots 7 product and I love it. This eye cream goes on easily and I like the tube as opposed to a jar for sanitary reasons and travel. The eye cream itself seems to absorb well and and feels like it is working for hydration.
Jashea T.
Statesboro, GA
I really like how this feels under my eyes! Its super moisturizing and feels amazing if you didn't have a great night's sleep. It definitely helps minimize any under eye bags, tired lines, and shadows. I do recommend using it. It makes a big enough difference for me to continue buying.
Rome S.
This is a pretty decent product. If you get dryness under your eyes then this is the eye cream for you. If you have any other issues like darkness or wrinkles, then this is not for you. It doea not really have any acfive ingredients.
Pat F.
Newburgh, NY
I have notices that the fine wrinkles around my eyes have decreased. This is a gentle but effective cream. This cream does not leave an oily residue
Candace W.
Carrollton, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
I tried this cream when it first hit the market. I used the entire bottle, and I really enjoyed it. It felt great on the skin, and left my eyes feeling tight, rejuvenated, and youthful. Even though I am only in my 20’s. Lol. Definitely recommend!
Lisa F.
Alpharetta, GA
Over 50 and wanting to maintain a youthful look. I look for products that are paraben and fragrance Free. I like the natural and healthy effects of aging. Most people do not realize the effect of added chemicals.
Ja'Net G.
Brooklyn, NY
theres nothing really great in my opinion about this eye cream. It keeps my under eyes hydrated yes, but thats all it really does. when I do use it my eyes still look tired sometimes
Brandy S.
Clermont , FL
This is really good I got it from ulta it's a good product smells nice and affordable
Maria W.
Highlands Ranch, CO
High quality yet affordable. I notice a difference the next day if I've used this eye cream at night. My makeup goes on smoother, and i dont get as many creases. Would be great if this had some sort of anti ageing property, and an anti pufifness for the morning as i always have puffy eyes. Doesnt feel harsh, and doesn't irritate my eyes.
Veronica R.
This eye cream okay. I didn't see much a difference in my dark circles. I don't think it did much but hydrate.