BY NO7

Banish dullness with this fabulous exfoliator. Containing natural pumice beads, the grainy texture lifts dead surface skin cells leaving skin looking brighter and refreshed. With a special blend of exfoliating particles, this gentle facial cleanser helps remove dead skin cells and refines pores, leaving skin soft, smooth and glowing with health.

How To Use:

Alternate your skincare process by using an exfoliator and a mask about 1-2x per week. Great for deep cleaning and moisturizing.

Aqua (Water), Isononyl Isononanoate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isostearyl Isostearate, Glycerin, Steareth-21, Steareth-2, Hydrated Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Carbomer, Synthetic Wax, Pumice, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Potassium Hydroxide, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Dipropylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Manganese PCA, Potassium Sorbate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 73360 (Red 30), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).

• I have been eyeing this exfoliator for a little while. Is...1 Answers
Claire H.
Mount Pleasant
I don’t exfoliate much but this product does the job well for me. Its the only exfoliater I’ve ever used so I don’t have anything to compare it to, but I mean it didn’t WOW me or anything.
Katelyn R.
Kansas City
I only use this 2 times a week, but I love the nights when I do! I feel this stuff just take all the dead skin and grime stuck on my face and it is just the best feeling ever! So satisfying. I rub it on my damp face for about 1 1/2 minutes, then wash off with a warm wet cloth. My skin is left feeling so smooth and clean! Takes any weird texture away from my face. I also notice acne goes away some when I exfoliate!
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
This has recently become my go to exfoliator. I usually use it once or twice a week. It doesn’t bother my sensitive, acne prone skin which is a plus. It’s extremely fine particles don’t scratch at the skin at all and leave it feeling super smooth.
Janisa Q.
The beads in this were so thick I’m not sure it did anything. For my dead skin. I thought maybe some of the beads would pop open and have moisturizer in them. I think that would have made this worth it. It isn’t terrible but it’s not the best.
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
I really enjoy the skin radiance exfoliator. It has a great consistency and lathers nicely. It cleans nicely but isn’t to rough on my skin. Price point in a good price.
Kristen S.
Gloucester, MA
I didn't know I needed this in my cleansing routine. The beauty consultant at Walgreens approached me and we talked about my needs based on age and issues. I've been using the melting gel cleanser which I love. Adding the exfoliator a few times a week has really been helpful. My skin feels super smooth, and I've noticed that fine lines have softened. There is no miracle, but this product fits right in with my routine. Its gentle and only takes a few minutes a few days a week. I'm very pleased.
Bailey B.
Terrell, TX
This is such a fantastic drug store find! I love the gentle exfoliation it gives without irritating my sensitive skin. This is such a soft exfoliator, no harsh big scrubby pieces. The packaging is simple no frills and I love that the price isn't outrageous for such a great exfoliator!
Karlie B.
Alpine, UT
I feel like it's not too grainy but just enough to get the job done. It's a perfect compliment to their foaming wash and I feel like No7 products are underrated, but they're actually pretty good. I've never had a bad reaction to any of their products
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
This product is good to use for problem areas of the face a few times a week in your skin regimen. Its not bad pricing as well. I gave it three stars because it was just OK for me. I've had other products similar to this one that were better.
Ashley H.
Leesburg
I use this exfoliator a few times a week whenever my skin needs a good polishing. This product met my expectations and added radiance to my complexion! The little beads in this product were very gentle on my skin
Tailor B.
I have been eyeing this exfoliator for a little while. Is it gentle on skin? Does it dry your skin out?