BY NO7 #61 in Face Wipes

Specially created for when you are short of time, these gentle wipes sweep away impurities and remove all traces of makeup, even waterproof mascara. Containing Witch Hazel and Fennel, these wipes help to clear pores and keep skin smooth and fresh.

How To Use:

Pull one wipe from the pack and seal lid after use. Close your eyes and sweep over the face and neck. No need to add water.

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl isononanoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl alcohol, Sodium citrate, Propylene glycol, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) fruit extract, Panthenol, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) distillate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl stearate, Glycerin, Citric acid, Methylparaben, Ceteareth-12, Disodium EDTA, Propylparaben, 2-Bromo-2-nitropropane-1, 3-diol.

• What is the smell like on these, and how much of mascara ...3 Answers
  • I  just opened my no7 beautiful skin wipes, they don't se...1 Answers
  • Do these wipes work very well ??1 Answers
Cali H.
Maple Grove, MN
These makeup wipes are perfect! My target carries them in a twin pack for $10 and it has 2 months worth of 2ipes for me. The scent is extremly fresh and cleansing, and it takes all of my makeuo off including waterproof. I have had problems with irritated skin with other brands of wipes but not with these. They are my new holy grail
Kelly D.
Queen Creek, AZ
Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes are an absolute must for me and should be for you also.  I tend to have sensitive skin with face wipes but these wipes are so gentle and so effective.  I always buy the two pack at Target.  Great product at a great price!  These wipes really work well.  I use a cleanser after and all the grim/dirt is off my face, thanks to the wipes!  I am a loyal No 7 wipes user and highly recommend you try them too!
Jenna M.
Corning, NY
I initially bought these wipes because I wanted an option not tested on animals. They are a little but more pricey and seem to work a little better than other wipes, my face feels soft and hydrated and even takes off my mascara. I think these are definitely worth it
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
For anyone who has combination skin or oily skin - I have used SO many different kinds of makeup remover. Other wipes, oils, and just soap before. Until I found these quick thinking wipes I continued to have break outs. These wipes have worked magic on my skin, and you don't need to use more than one typically! Get almost anywhere!
Jalissa C.
Millville, NJ
Let me tell you about these wipes right here !!!! They are bomb.com , I use my Clinique Balm to break down all my makeup and then use these wipes to remove it all. I love that they don’t leave and oily residue on your face afterwards . They are great on sensitive skin and so cheap.
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
These are my go-to facial wipes. I will be devastated if these ever go out of stock. I use them all the time. They remove water proof makeup. If you shop at Target, they have a deal to get for less money! They have no scent. You will not be disappointed in these.
Kathleen W.
Las Vegas, NV
I reviewed the single pack, so I had to do this one, too! This is the value pack that you can find at Target. These are my favorite facial wipes. There is no scent, and these even remove waterproof makeup! I will continue to buy these forever.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
It’s too bad this brand doesn’t get sold in more retailers. I really like the wipes because it is very smooth and has a lot of moisture! With this it makes makeup removal so much less of a drag and a little bit more motivation to not sleep with makeup!
Brittany M.
Eau Claire , WI
I highly recommend boots. The no.7 line all together is incredible. Originated from the UK but now available in the U.S; so thankful they shared the goodness with us! These wipes take a full face of makeup off with little to no effort!
Barbie R.
Newport News, VA
I've been using these for years and they are my go to.  Perfect for cutting eyeshadow and for removing makeup.  I love that it is unscented and the colors are very large, that I cut them in 4 for other uses.
Cristina T.
What is the smell like on these, and how much of mascara do they take off
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
Do these wipes work very well ??
Cynthia O.
Union City, CA
This make up removal wipes work well??
I  just opened my no7 beautiful skin wipes, they don't seem to have as much moisture as other wipes I've used, is this the wa t they come?
Sofia C.
caldwell idaho
Will these wipes cause any breakouts ?