No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask uploaded by Jasminnoir B.

BY NO7

The No7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Mask is a gentle thermal mask that is ideal for blemish prone skin. It contains Zeolite Clay, which heats up on contact with water to open pores and draw out impurities. Further enriched with pumice particles (man made) to sweep away dirt and everyday impurities. Rosehip oil leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized, even after the deep cleaning experience of the mask. As you rinse, it tightens pores to leave your skin feeling refreshed, healthy and incredibly clean. Hypo-allergenic.

Contains clay, phthalate-free, hypoallergenic, paraben-free, aluminum-free

Jenn E.
Masontown , PA
This is a super interesting product. The mask really warms up as you apply to the skin. I’ve used this 1-2 a week on clean skin, in the shower for ease of use.
Left my skin feeling very soft and smooth. Most clay type masks like this are very drying on my skin but not this one.
This is a perfect product for people’s who want a clay/charcoal mask but don’t like the drying that you normally get with products like this.
Carly M.
Auburn, AL
I really like this mask, it feels nice on my skin and it feels so clean after you wash it off without giving a weird squeaky clean feeling. This was my first time using it but it would definitely buy it again. This skin care brand exceeds my expectations.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
This is a pretty good mask. It isn't my favorite but it isn't horrible. I have others I prefer more but for a quick mask to just put on my face this one does the minimum. I am not sure if this is suited well for oily skin. It does a good job but I feel like it doesnt work as DEEPLY (if that makes sense) as some of my other masks.
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin , WI
This purifying mask will literally get everything out of your face. It is such a good product for the price you pay. I haven't used anything that works as good as this! I have had this since March and I use this 2 times a week and I haven't ran out. Great product and a great price!
Susan M.
I really like this quick mask. When you rub the product on your face it’s very hot at first, but I do like this because I feel like it opens my pores. This mask is also a very nice exfoliant! Every time after I use it I find that my skin is very soft.
Victoria F.
Goodyear , AZ
This mask is amazing! I love how hot it gets! I keep this on while I shave which I like that I can do it in the shower rather than out of the shower. It made my skin so soft and look so fresh. Hands down favorite mask!
Heather B.
This is an interesting mask from Boots. It heats up well on contact with water, and exfoliates well, especially for the price. It's especially suited for oily skin like mine, but if your skin leans more to the normal side, it may be considered a bit too drying. It rinses off easily, and doesn't cause redness on my skin.
Casey S.
Purchased this mask at Target. It really does heat up on contact with water! You only leave it on for 2 minutes, but I only use it when I have time because is I find it's a little difficult to rinse off & I do feel like I need to go through my whole skincare regimen afterwards. But, it feels good, works great and leaves skin feeling very clean and refreshed! Be sure to have some good moisturizer on hand for afterwards, though.
Jessica R.
Feels so nice when it heats up but that thermal feeling doesn't last long. Definitely requires a face cleansing sponge when removing. My face feels a little filmy after, if I use only warm water and my hands.
If I don't have a cleansing sponge I'll end up using a my tea tree oil face wash to get cut down the grit feeling. The exfoliating grains are pretty fine and I love that. Face never feels dry after using this and when properly removed... never feels oily either.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
For a great facial geared for oily skin, try this product! Use it once a week and you will feel that your skin is not as oily. I purchased this product for the first time and highly recommend it. So far, the brand is excellent! Thumbs up!