No7 Beautiful Skin Pampering Dry Oil Body Spray uploaded by Kenda P.

BY NO7

Irresistibly Soft Skin

Give your skin an instant moisture boost and radiant look with this hydrating body oil. Formulated with nourishing Almond oil and the anti-oxidant Vitamin E to help smooth and hydrate, leaving your skin feeling irresistibly soft.

This formula sprays onto the skin in fine droplets for quick absorption, allowing you to get dressed shortly after application.Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments, all our products are hypo-allergenic using ingredients we know and trust.

Ingredients: Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Isododecane, Hydrogenated tetradecenyl/methylpentadecene, Isononyl isononanoate, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Dipropylene glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl acetate.

Usage:

For best results:

Use every day after showering or bathing, spray over skin from shoulders to shins. Massage gently, paying particular attention to any dry areas.

Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Stephanie O.
St Augustine, Fl
I always apply right after the shower while my skin is still damp and then pat myself dry. It instantly soaks into my skin and doesn't leave an oily residue which is a must! It has a soft scent similar to baby powder which I don't mind; I prefer that over floral or sweet scents. Overall the moisture lasts all day and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
You can never go wrong with N07 products, I have been using No7 since I was a teenager.  The N07 Pampering Dry Oil is perfect for dry skin and absorbs lovely into the skin.  I found it helped with my dry skin to keep it look fresh and young.  Totally would recommend to a friend.....
Michelle k.
I swear by this brand, its my absolute favorite one , its so gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a heavy feel to it, its a little on the pricey side but its not to bad, I love it, the price is the only reason why I don't buy from them very often, but I spoil myself every now and then.
Calyn J.
Jacksonville
I live and die by boots NO7 it's my absolute favorite line! Extremely effective in everything it's trying to do! I am a repeat user and a life time user! Great value is expensive but worth every penny! I'd buy it over and over again!!!!!!!!!! !!
Katie W.
Montgomery, AL
Boots No7 is one of my favorite lines of skin care. This was not my first time buying this product. I ordered mine online. It exceeded my expectations! The smell is also amazing. I definitely recommend this product to everyone.
Cindy M.
Number 7 has products for all skin types. This one in specific I like for after shaving when my skin tends to be the driest. Best part is that this product is not pricey at all. The packaging is perfect for travel and very simple. Would definitely recommend to others.
Kelsey K.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I picked this up at Ulta on a whim because it was on sale. I'm now on my second bottle already because I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The smell it leaves on your skin is amazing. I use it daily after showering and it leaves my skin feeling moisturized without having to apply lotion all the time. The dry oil really feels amazing on my skin.
Vivianh H.
San Jose , CA
I love this spray. I use it on my skin in the winter when it gets dry. It is very effective and met all of my expectations. I bought this spray from ulta for a great price. It was very gently on my skin. My aunt loves using it whenever she comes over. A lot of women in my family have purchased this product and they all love it.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Boots No 7 Dry oil is a great way to keep the moisture in after a hot bath or shower the best way that I have found to use is spray while skin is still lightly damp and rub, this spray is not oily so you can dress after this is used it has a light floral scent, I have enjoyed the fact that it is a dry spray.