BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNo7
Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry

No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry

by No7

#9 in Night Cream

Created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.

A nourishing moisture cream to energise and promote optimum hydration whilse you sleep. Designed to work in harmony with your skin, replacing lost moisture and leaving you with healthy looking, radiant skin.

Formulated to help lock in moisture, and enriched with No7s unique multivitamin and mineral blend, to hydrate and energise skin.

Directions:

For Best Results: Smooth into your face and neck after cleansing every evening.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isononyl isononanoate, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl glucoside, Cetearyl alcohol, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch hazel) water, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Methylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Xanthan gum, Ethylparaben, Alcohol, Ascorbyl glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, T-butyl alcohol, Simethicone, Dipropylene glycol, Zinc PCA, Potassium hydroxide, Manganese PCA, Potassium sorbate.

How well does this product work for those with very dry skin? I’m always having a hard time finding an affordable but effective night cream.
Is this product worth it because it is quite expensive just want to know if it helps at all [product:no7-beautiful-skin-night-cream-normal/dry]?
How does this compare to the L’Oreal revitalift?
Start your review of No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I always have dry skin and the fact that I work in s fridge dries it out even more. So will the upcoming winter days. Usually after I wash my face it feels tight and dry. I decided to put this cream on my face and when I woke up my face felt soo soft I couldn't believe it. I am going out and buying more of these products I love the way my face feels so smooth and soft. in reviews
If you are looking for a light, but ultra moisturizing for the winter Boots No7 is the one for you. in reviews
These night creams are absolutely amazing. They are creamy, luxurious, and they are great for my skin. I have sensitive skin but my biggest problem is oil so I use the green one for oily skin all over my face, neck, and chest each night and it works wonders. I wakeup with glowing, matte skin AND, even though it gets rid of oil, it doesn't dry out or irritate my sensitive skin. A must have skincare productin reviews
Paige D.
Lansdale, PA
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry uploaded by Paige D.
Purchased at: Target
I love using this product! I look forward to applying it every night as part of my skincare routine. It feels cool and a little bit goes a long way! I wake up with my skin looking brighter and feeling refreshed. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective night cream!
Destiny G.
Hoffman Est, IL
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry uploaded by Destiny G.
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry uploaded by Destiny G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got the Radiance+ Vitamin C Daily Brightening Moisturizer ($20.99) The consistency felt nice but it absorbed into the skin so fast that it wasn’t moisturizing enough on my skin. I had to build it up to almost three layers and still wasn’t enough. I had to add my own moisturizer on top to get that hydration my skin needed. For my dry skin especially in these winter months I require a bit of a more thicker consistency. This would be a way better match for normal/combo skin types since it is a gel cream. It did dry down so it doesn’t have a tacky finish. It also had a weird smell that I didn’t enjoy and it did linger after I applied although I did notice a bit of a brightening and dewy effect to it which was nice. I did really want to like this but unfortunately this is a pass for me personally. I’d check this out if you’re in the normal/combo skin type range and love some vitamin c!
Heather Z.
I use this product every night on my face. I absolutely love how hydrating this cream is. Never greasy or too oily. I wake up feeling refreshed with plump glowing skin. I would recommend this to my girls!
Krisy M.
This is an excellent moisturizer/night cream. I tried it based on the reviews, needing a good moisturizer for the Winter when my skin is seriously dry, and am not disappointed. I have very dry skin and nothing has worked quite like this for me. I just purchased my second jar (from Amazon). One jar lasted me about 3 months (and I'm not the only one in my family using it). I use it day and night after washing my face. I have sensitive skin and have not had any issues with this moisturizer. Highly recommend!
Alexa V.
Denver, CO
No7 Beautiful Skin Night Cream Normal/Dry uploaded by Alexa V.
This night cream is fantastic! Before bed I wash my face then apply this cream evenly (also to my neck). When I wake up in the morning my face just looks amazing! My color seemed more even and bright, and my face was very smooth.!
Tony W.
Odebolt, IA
Always fresh one of my favorites! It’s a great value! I buy this regularly and this it’s perfect just the way it is! It smells so fresh and would recommend proud to be a fan! Last forever would recommend
Rachel C.
Raking Leaf Drive
I really love this product. Put it on before bed and woke up with my skin feeling amazing. Price is excellent very high quality product
Amy B.
Herndon, VA
Thick and creamy like a high end cream but bought at Target. My skin loves it. I have had mine for 2 weeks now, and with every night use I have had no problems. Doesn't leave my skin greasy and heavy afterwards either.
Emma M.
Lyon Station, PA
I have very dry skin and no lotion has ever made much of a difference. I might have a soft face for a few hours and then it's flakey again. This stuff is the BEST. It's like $20 but its worth it to have baby soft skin. Use it in the morning, after a shower, and at night!
Deidre S.
Irving, TX
I’m a first time user. I’ve got to say that this product is light and not sticky. Perfect for nighttime moisture! After my first use, I noticed I woke up with less dry flaky skin. I’d recommend this for woman over 30 who are trying to start using anti-aging products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...