BY NO7 #38 in Micellar Water

No7 Beautiful Skin Micellar Cleansing Water works in one quick, easy step, leaving you with perfectly clean, healthy looking skin that feels fresh and shine free.

Micellar particles work to capture make-up and impurities drawing them away from the skin, for effortless skin cleansing in an instant. Removes even waterproof and long lasting make-up.
Your skin will feel toned, soothed and hydrated, and look healthy and shine free.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Butylene glycol, PEG-6 caprylic/capric glycerides, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium citrate, Parfum (Fragrance), Citric acid, Sodium methylparaben, Sodium benzoate, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl acetate, Ascorbyl glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Dipropylene glycol, Zinc PCA, Biosaccharide gum-1, Manganese PCA, Potassium sorbate.

Usage: Using cotton wool, sweep over your skin. Suitable for use on face, lips, and eyes. No need to rinse away.

• Has anyone used this product and if so what was your take...2 Answers
  • Does it prevents acne?1 Answers
  • Im excited to try it what do you think this or garnier?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
dashavia f.
florida
.No7 Beautiful Skin Micellar Cleanser Normal/Dry I literally go to the Dollar Store and get the circle pads and playing his nice container I got for Urban Outfitter and every time I need to wash my face. I just spray on to the sponge and I wipe it off on my makeup. I use it just in case I'm sweaty or oily this makes my skin so clean and soft and smooth just it does so much since I have so many good things to say. It's hypoallergenic no need to fight this product it works on any device skin it's amazing go to Walgreens.
#voxbox
Marisol G.
Horizon City, TX
This is the most amazing thing ever! It takes out your make up on a snap! You get so much of product for such a low price and amazing value! Its so gentle to your skin while hydrating and refreshing your face! I love it so much I got my mom, aunts and cousins to try it and they all love it now!
Michaela G.
Clarksville, TN
I use this to clean out my face and remove my makeup and it works amazing for both purposes! I am not big on cleaning my face and this is the first product that I have continued to use! I apply it to a cotton round and rub my face, after I can feel how clean my pores are.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
This is a great cleansing water to use on the face is gentle and not harsh on the face and it meets all my expectations and is my first time using and I must say I have bought more of the product ....
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
This removes most of my makeup without making me feel dry. I do need to wash my face after though because it does not leave you completely clean. I've tried using this alone and broke out the next day.
Grace E.
Columbus
Love this product. I use a facial brush with this product to remove all the dead skin. I love the No7 Skin Foaming Cleanser. Use this product twice a day. Leaves my skin nice and clean.
Wiggies L.
This is not the top cleanser out there right now. But if you are looking for a starter cleanser just to make sure your skin isn't super sensitive this is a great starter.
MILLIE C.
OMG this has become part of my skincare routine, I use the Normal/Oily regimen because I have oily t zone, the smell is amazing, it removes everything, a must have
Emily M.
I use this with a Korean skincare routine to remove my makeup. Its great! A very light and pleasant scent. It isn't super oily and removes makeup without leaving a lot of residue. This is my first time using a micellar water and now I'm mad that I've been struggling with maqkeup removal for so long.
Shalawn B.
I absolutely love love this product. Received a gift bag for Christmas in beauty Kit I received. My skin looks and feels so soft and alive. It's cleans so well and am happy with how my skin looks weeks later..
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Has anyone used this product and if so what was your take on it? I have looked at a few different Micellar water's and can't decide which to get. If you have used more then one would you say there is a difference?
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
Im excited to try it what do you think this or garnier?
Paola M.