No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser

$9.99 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

This product is a refreshing gel that transforms into an oil as you massage into your skin, cleverly dissolving makeup and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy. This product then transforms into a milk as you rinse clean leaving no residue just perfectly clean, supple skin. Sweet Almond Oil and Glycerin are included in the formula to add moisture and ensure that the skin feels not only clean but incredibly soft.

Directions:

Gently massage the gel into your skin, avoiding the eye area until it turns to oil. Adding warm water turns it into a milk which then means its ready to be washed away.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water), Cyclohexasiloxane, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sucrose Stearate, Sucrose Myristate, Isostearyl Isostearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium PCA, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Dipropylene Glycol, Magnesium PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Zinc PCA, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Manganese PCA, Potassium Sorbate.

Is this okay for acne-prone skin??
I don't think it's meant to be a makeup remover just a gentle face wash. Have you tried their makeup wipes?
Start your review of No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser!
Product Highlights
“I love this product it is fantastic it is cleansing and moisturizing as well. It is also not harsh on my sensitive skin.” in 8 reviews
“It doesn't foam up like some cleansers, but transforms into kind of a milky oil that feels really nice on your face.” in 1 review
“I love how clean this makes my face feel without drying it out.” in 1 review
Vacaville, CA
Effective cleansing without being overly drying. Used per the package instructions and it works well and feels nice. Very reasonably priced. Purchased at Target. Will purchase again.
This truly melts the makeup off of my face. It makes me feel so clean and fresh. This is definitely more pricey for drug store but so worth it. You can find this at target and ulta.
I love melting gel/ oil cleansers like this one. It is very hydrating and great for taking off making. The scent is pleasant and light. Anyone who has dry skin will love this cleanser. I used up the tube I had in a bout a years time, it’s seems to last a while making it a good value for the price.
Morehead City , NC
I returned this product after the second use. I have extremely sensitive skin, and not only did this product cause clogged pores and horrible breakouts that caused weeks to clear, I also broke out in hives. My friend LOVES this product, so I don’t think it’s bad overall, I just wouldn’t recommend for sensitive or acne-prone skin.
Shreveport
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this cleanser. I feel like I get a deep cleanser without leaving my face dry and tight. It gives my middle aged skin a great glow without leaving me broke. I wanted to try some of the lower priced products before spending a ton and I’m impressed. No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser
Escanaba, MI
Love love love! I have oily skin with odd dry spots along my nose, this cleanser worked perfectly for me, helped ease my breakouts too. I got this w/a moisturizer combo bc all skin care is buy two get one at Walgreens right now, so I figured what had I to lose?
Rancho Cucamonga
I love this cleanser. It doesn’t dry out my skin which is usually my issue. But I feel like it totally cleans my face perfectly. I usually use it after I take my makeup off and I get more makeup off when I use it. It’s the best. Price is great also.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love, love, love this cleanser. It starts off as a gel and then as you rub it between your palms and apply while your face is wet, it turns into an oil and literally gets rid of all your makeup and the toughest of makeup at that. It rinses off so nicely, without feeling like you still have oil on your skin like a lot of other oil cleanses tend to do. You get a lot of product and for under $10. It also has great skin loving ingredients like glycerin which helps keep your skin moisturized and leaving it looking supple. This is easily my number one "oil" cleasner. It's a must try.
madison, FL
This product is my absolute favorite facial cleanser! Small amounts go such a long way and the bottle lasts forever which is a huge plus! Everytime I use this i still feel amlittke surprised that almost all my makeup is gone within the first few wipes! When I use this cleanser I normally apply it with wet hands in a dime size amount, I don't need to use any pressure at all and I rub it over my eyes too without any pain! After you g that I take a damp cloth and wipe the cleanser and makeup away and it's all gone! With the exceptions of that stubborn water proof mascara!) If you're looking for something quick, easy, affordable and something that does it job well, I think this is for you!
Scottsdale , AZ
A coworker of mine gave me a bottle of this because she didn’t actually like it. But here’s the thing: I really loved it! It does what it says it does: it melts off your make up. I did find that sometimes it worked better with it going on my face dry, then adding a little water versus putting water on my face first then using it. Also it makes it harder to open your eyes after cleansing, more so than other products. But for the price, it does a great job