BY NO7

Softer, Smoother Skin. Indulge your body and sense with this intensive body butter, leaving your skin beautifully moisturised for at least 48 hours. Enriched with Shea Butter, Sweet Almond oil and Argan oil, this intensively moisturising body butter will leave skin smooth and soft.Hypo-allergenic.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Myristyl myristate, Cetearyl alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Theobroma grandiflorum seed butter, Dipropylene glycol, Dimethicone, Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Phenoxyethanol, Tribehenin, Tocopheryl acetate, Cera alba (Beeswax), Argania spinosa kernel oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Carbomer, Methylparaben, Xanthan gum, Ethylparaben, Potassium hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Camellia oleifera leaf extract, Rosa moschata seed oil, Ascorbyl palmitate.

Usage:

For best results:

Massage into dry skin just after your bath or shower, paying extra attention to the drier areas. For a more indulgent treat, use after No7 Beautiful Skin Gorgeous Glow Body Scrub to leave skin radiantly glowing and silky soft.

Danielle C.
New york, NY
I have very dry skin and have been using this regularly for the last few months. Since I started using this product I've noticed a significant improvement in my skin. It definitely feels more hydrated, i always smell fresh and clean. And it goes a long way.
Sara P.
Tucson, AZ
I wash my hands a LOT! This dries them out and makes me uncomfortable. I was able
To try this body butter and it was wonderful!! It really did the job I needed of intensive moisturization, and all of my coworkers want to use it!
Lauraa T.
Summit, Illinois
Te deja tu piel de tu cuerpo muy hidratada ,el precio es bueno la consigues en la target ,Pues creo que tiene puros pro por que cumple lo que promete ,yo la utilizo despues de bañarme pues diario se utiliza y si la compraria de nuevo
Liliana G.
Mesa, AZ
First the packaging is super cute ! It leaves your skin super soft it's a good price for a good product cons it's that I feel like it's a little for all your body I use it everyday so this won't last but other then that I love it
I've really fell in love with this product. It's hard for me to find a moisturizer that really helps with my skin. I have dry skin but also super sensitive and tend to break out. I've had no problems with this one and would totally recommend it to anyone who has any skin issues. It also has a great smell nothing super over powering or that would fight with your perfume.
member-53e5ff9d8
Maven Mississippi
I Absolutely love this product. It will make your skin feel just like new!!👍🏻 It's the only thing I use after I get out of the shower. It has a wonder scent to it also. So I encourage all of you to go out and buy this amazingly product!!😍
Jill C.
Seattle, WA
I love No7 products so I was excited to discover they have a body butter. Great moisturizing lotion without leave my skin feel oily. I recommend using it right out of the shower for full effect.
genesis d.
it is a great cream to revitalize your hands, it makes them feel very soft, smoot and clean. i have use it almost everyday
roilyerf d.
United states
This feels AMAZING. Super rich and supple to put on. Very light and almost fluffy. Makes my skin soft for hours on end
Lezlie C.
I love love love No7 beautiful skin intensive body butter it always leaves my skin so smooth and soft and I love it!
Chrissy S.
I've been trying to find a good body butter that doesn't have a floral smell to it or anything strong. Will this help stretch marks or just dry skin?