BY NO7

Give skin an intense moisture boost.Treat your skin to a little luxury with this delicately soft hydration mask to leave your skin feeling beautifully soft and smooth.

Created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin and provide tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.

How To Use:

For Best Results: After cleansing, sweep generously over your face and massage, avoiding the delicate eye area. Relax for 3 minutes, tissue off and rinse away.

For a more intensive treat, leave for up to 10 minutes.

Hypoallergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments all our products are hypo-allergenic so they are kind to even the most sensitive skin. "

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Isononyl isononanoate, Petrolatum, Butylene glycol, Carbomer, Sodium chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Hexyl laurate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl acetate, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Potassium hydroxide, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Sodium lauroyl lactylate, Ethylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl glucoside, Magnesium PCA, Dipropylene glycol, Biosaccharide gum-1, Zinc PCA, Ceramide 3, Potassium hydroxide, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Ceramide 6 II, Xanthan gum, Manganese PCA, Propylparaben, Potassium sorbate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 14700 (Red 4), Ceramide 1.

• People who have used this product,would you repurchase?1 Answers
  • My skin is not loving the cold weather and has been super...3 Answers
  • I have very dry skin especially in the winter months but ...1 Answers
No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask For Dry/Very Dry Skin
  • "I use this product twice or sometimes three times a week. It's so calming on your face and very easy to apply. Once I take the mask off I already feel so much more hydrated and fresh. I'm really satisfied with it and I would recommend to anyone. My face is quite sensitive but this product doesn't let me feel any stinginess which I also love about it." in 9 reviews
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
One of the best underestimated brand! I absolutely love this moisturizer! I bought it as part as a gift set of three moisturizers for dry skin, along with a face brush for $7! Marked down at Walgreens from $49 I absolutely love it! My face is extremely dry, after a one time use my face feels extremely soft! Highly recommend and I will def purchase again even at regular price. The only problem after washing you def feel like a oily layer between the water but other than that very hydrating. It’s also recommended for sensitive skin. Had a very nice smell. Only one pump is needed.
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
I had high hopes for this. I use No7's face cream and really like it... This face mask... Not so much. I don't think it does anything for my skin. I feel like the only reason why my skin is soft after using it is because of the dimethicone. Also, sometimes it feels like it's burning... Not sure why that happens. Overall this product is a hard pass.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
I like this - but the scent is a little to strong for my taste. I also wish that it wouldn’t leave a sticky feeling on my face if I choose to leave it on without washing/wiping it off. It’s more of a wash off mask than a hydrating leave on mask.
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the holy grail... It’s moisturizing is intense. I tried using it for the first time and my skin felt so supple. It dries clear and brightens the skin. My makeup application was so easy after this mask use, it’s going to be a stable in my routine...
Aurora 👩.
Griffith, IN
This is my favorite face mask of all time. The hydrating formula makes an almost rubbery feeling mask on my face, washing off to reveal beautiful, healthy, glowing skin. I have severely dry skin and this is the once or twice a week pick me up I need.
Fanfan
I bought this mask three months ago, it has good value in size and price! I have a combination skin, i use it as sleep mask, it hydrates overnight, works well! Love it, however, oily skin might feel the texture would be oilly~ I am ok with that.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Got this because of all the 5* reviews, it is very moisturizing that lasts the entire day! I've only had it for a few days, but used it in morning & before bed and I leave it one don't wipe/wash it off. I too use the RentinA cream but i'm over the really bad stage of horrible pealing thankfully! But still get some dry/pealing skin here and there, this def helps with that! I put it on my neck and hands too!
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This mask gives an intense hydration to your skin, leaving it soft and smooth. I have dry sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all and takes away my dryness beautifully. It nourishes my skin with cocoa butter and emollients. It's not greasy and smells great!
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
Hydration masks are the best and I used this on a plane! I put the mask on (I was on an overnight flight so people weren't watching me) and after 20 minutes, I went to the bathroom and washed it off in the sink! It was so great and I arrived at my destination feeling so refreshed! It's a must have! (I put mine in a smaller container to make TSA happy)
Laura D.
I was so excited to try this product as a few of my clients had recommended it to me, I have to say it didn't hydrate like it claims to to be honest and left a kind of film over my skin, however it was nice to apply and the packaging is lively and the price isn't bad either but don't think I would buy this again
Charlene F.
My skin is not loving the cold weather and has been super dry recently. I find some No7 products fantastic and others do nothing for my skin. Can anyone tell me if this is worth a try? Does it really hydrate the skin and how often would you recommend using it?
Emily L.
Is this product good?? recently bought it just wondering other people's opinions as I haven't tried it yet.
Hailey P.
Ringgold, GA
Does this help with redness as well and tightening?
Kristen M.
What's your experience with this product?
Anissa F.
Youngstown, OH
I have very dry skin especially in the winter months but my skin is also very sensitive to product and I have to be very careful what I use. I use the Boots protect and perfect serum and love it and was wondering how this works. Will it help moisturizer my skin, make it soft?