BY NO7

This intensely hydrating multi-purpose balm, formulated with nourishing Shea and Cocoa Butters and enriched with skin-loving vitamins and minerals, provides an instant and long lasting moisture hit to relieve, soothe and visibly improve dry patches.

How To Use:

Apply to dry patches at the beginning and end of the day or whenever your skin is in need of extra moisturizing care.

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Polyacrylate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Methylparaben, Sodium PCA, Ethylparaben, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Zinc PCA, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Manganese PCA, Potassium Sorbate.

• How well does this work? Would you recommend? 2 Answers
No7 Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue
  • "I found this cream in my grandmother's skincare drawer while staying with her about a month ago. I have dry skin and I had a dry spot on my cheek that my makeup had looked awful on all day. I dabbed this on before bed and in the morning it was gone. I was so impressed that I asked to keep the tube! I had been noticing that my under eye concealer wasn't going on smoothly and was looking almost cracked by the end of the day... so one night I applied this to my under eye and lid area before bed and WOW. My concealer went on SO SMOOTHLY and looked fresh all day. My eye-shadow seemed to last longer as well (even on a lazy day sans primer!) This is now a mandatory part of my nightly ritual and I've ordered two back-up tubes. (One for my purse for winter hands and elbows and a backup for when this one is finished.) So happy that I grabbed this out of the purgatory drawer! " in 9 reviews
Sully R.
Broussard, LA
Alana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this in the winter when my skin needs a little extra love. I like this product. I am not crazy about it. It can feel heavy on my skin, but it gets the job done.
Lupita H.
San Pablo
Wow esta crema me gusta mucho es super absorbente fue la primera ves que la ise y me encanto su empaque en color rosa esta divino lo compre en mi local target muy cercas de mi , lo segire comprando cadaves que lo necesite
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is one of my favorite cosmetic brands. I use this throughout the winter and it helps keep my skin hydrated and moisturized. It is a bit expensive, but definitely worth it.
Tracy I.
Robinson, IL
I use Boots no7 intense serum for the body and face. The entire collection is great. My skin fells rejuvenated after using this moisturizer. I get compliments on my skin all the time. I am told I don't look my age!
Erica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a decent cream to help combat my dry skin. I personally love to apply this all over my body before flying on an airplane. It helps keep my skin hydrated and protects it from dry exterior forces.
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Amazing product that not only leaves your skin feeling soft but it cleans it very well too. I highly recommend this product to a lot of my friends and moms as well. I use it daily and it never leaves my side
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
This is a moisturizing and light product. It is a good price for the amount of product that you are given. It exceeded my expectations. I was a first time user. I cannot think of any room for improvement.
jenny g.
Fresno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this in the winter. My face stayed hydrated and moisturized like its suppost to be . ITs expenisve but for my skin it definetly did the job right.
Claire V.
birmingham
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is awesome.i can't recommend enough.i used for one day when I found dry skin and already noticed a difference.soon my friends were hooked too
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
How well does this work? Would you recommend?