BY NO7

A luxurious cleansing oil.

How To Use:

Massage this luxurious, light-weight oil onto dry skin to instantly melt away even waterproof make-up and impurities. As you begin to rinse the nourishing oil transforms into a milk leaving no residue just perfectly clean, supple skin. Enriched with vitamin E and rosehip oil to protect, hydrate and lock moisture into the skin.

• I've been considering trying an oil cleanser, but I have ...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa S.
This cleanser is a great budget buy, especially for a cleanser that always comes first in a routine. It washes away makeup without stinging or burning eyes, and does not leave the skin feeling irritated or dry.

I am not bothered by the scent of this cleanser, and think it smells rather light and goes away quickly.

If you are looking for a budget friendly oil cleanser, this is hands-down the way to go.
Nikki Z.
Lake Stevens
I’ve been using this to take off ALL my makeup (and I wear a lot of it) and have been so impressed. I can put it all around my eyes, take off my mascara and it never irritates my eyes or breaks me out. It has virtually no scent and is just a great way to get my makeup off before cleansing. It isn’t the GREATEST at removing eyelash glue though.
Stephanie P.
Fullerton , CA
I have desert-dry skin and usually wear a full face of makeup regularly. I wanted a makeup remover that wouldn’t strip my skin of moisture but was powerful enough to actually remove my makeup. THIS! It was definitely something I had to get used to (because your rubbing a bunch of oil on your face). It doesn’t lather, so at first I thought it wasn’t doing anything. I definitely recommend a few extra pumps than what the bottle suggests. But this removes ALL of my makeup (INCLUDING WATERPROOF MASCARA!) and leaves me skin feeling so soft & hydrated.

The only con is that you have to be careful and not get it in your eyes. It doesn’t burn but the oil makes your vision a bit blurry for a few minutes.
Stephanie R.
LOVE i have dry skin & it's tough to find something that will remove your makeup and works with my skin. i was hesitant to put oil on my face! but it's Amazing! it removes all makeup, even the most stubborn mascara & my face feels soft & hydrated after!
Sam L.
This is the only make up remover I've ever used that didn't sting my eyes! I don't like using make up removing wipes because they feel harsh on my skin, especially my eyes, so I've been looking for an oil. It takes my makeup off, even my mascara, and rinses off easily. My skin doesn't feel stripped, it just feels clean! Plus, it was pretty cheap and the bottle has lasted me awhile so far.
Tori B.
I try to go "makeup free" some days, which means I fill in my eyebrows and even out my face with some tinted moisturizer. This product effectively cleans my face on those days when it doesn't require a full wipe. After a cleaning with this product, my face feel smooth and soft, moistened yet still clean and fresh. Definitely recommend.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have been using this for about a year now and although it is a little messy, it has more pros than cons. It removes my makeup while making my skin feel soft and moisturized after. Its not drying or stripping and helps even the most stubborn eye makeup melt. During the colder months this really helps my skin stay hydrated and plumped as well.
Karina P.
Winchester
LOOOOOVE this stuff. I’m a huge fan of double cleansing, and this is my first step of the process. It does a great job of breaking down my makeup the first go around. The scent is there, but it’s not by any means over powering. I’ve had it a good while and use it daily, and have barely made a dent in it. Great value!
Allison S.
Loved this facial oil - applied to dry face and rinsed away leaving skin feeling clean! Removed eye makeup with no problem and never bothered my eyes! The bottled lasted forever, too! When I attempted to rebuy at target they no longer carried it :( I would highly recommend if you have dry skin!
Claire E.
State College
Meh. It has fragrance added, you can't smell it, but that's an irritant I have to stear away from. Lasts forever so that's good I feel I have to work pretty hard on waterproof mascara and to get it completely off which is probably a mineral oil issue.
Kathleen S.
Morrisville, NC
I've been considering trying an oil cleanser, but I have combination, acne-troubled skin. Will this product moisturize and clean without breaking my skin out?