No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry

by No7

Created to help your dry skin behave like normal skin, providing tailored skin nutrition for healthy looking, bright and beautiful skin.

A light and refreshing cleansing water powered by micellar technology. Micellar particles work to capture make-up and impurities, drawing them away from the skin for effortless skin cleansing in an instant. Removes even waterproof and long lasting make-up. Leaves skin feeling soft, soothed and hydrated, and looking bright and healthy.

Formulated to help lock in moisture, and enriched with No7s unique multivitamin and mineral blend, to hydrate and energise skin.

For best results: Using cotton wool, sweep over your skin. Suitable for use on face, lips and eyes. No need to rinse away.

I have normal skin this product keeps ypur skin moisture?
Does anyone know if this is available in Canada and if so where can I purchase it? Thanks
Is this product cruelty free?
Start your review of No7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...clean and it feels really good. It smells great too. Very refreshing and moisturizing. I've used a similar product and it always left my skin feeling like it wasn't exactly clean. Not so with this. Really outstanding product.in 6 reviews
...that I would recommend to any one with normal to dry skin. I have quite sensitive skin but this wasn't harsh and didn't irritate my skin at all. I will definitely be repurchasing this product!in 6 reviews
6 months agoLansing, MI
I really love this cleanser. My skin is really finicky and can get seriously irritated but this is so soft and creamy and I’ve had zero issues. Cream based cleanser is always a gamble for me because I can break out easily but I haven’t had any oily skin or breakouts with this. Highly recommend to those with sensitive combination skin!
2 years ago
I had a little trouble getting all my mascara off with this product. Not sure if it's quite strong enough for the water proof mascara at least for me it took a couple scrubs to get it all the way off. But my foundation and eyeshadow and everything else seemed to come off with ease. My skin felt great afterwards. Very hydrated and smooth. Under eyes felt a little dry but I think that was due to my rubbing so hard to get all the mascara off! Overall, I would buy again granted I'm not using waterproof mascara that day!
2 years agoCosta Mesa, CA
I really love this cleanser because I have sensitive and dry skin. You get a lot of product for the price and the packaging is really nice. I alternate this cleanser with the exfoliating cleanser and a, really happy the results. I would definitely buy it again. The only problem I have with it is it doesn't get all my makeup off so use makeup remover beforehand.
2 years agoWATERTOWN
I absolutely adore No7 Cleansing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin. It leaves my face feeling cleansed but doesn't strip away any moisture that my face has. The only downfall for this and maybe it is just me, but my pump gets clogged and squirts out in different directions. (Solution? Just take a toothpick and remove the "drier" part of the lotion stuck in the pump.)
10 months ago
No7  Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion Normal/Dry uploaded by Jennae C.
I personally love this brand but ever since they discontinued the cleansing oil that is heaven sent, I went and tried their other cleaning product that is a lotion. I can use this as a cleanser and only as a makeup remover which does a descent job. I won’t be buying another bottle but will be finishing the one I have.
2 years ago
Oh my lord! I'm obsessed with this product. It has fruit acids in it, so it helps exfoliate your skin. It goes on like an oil, but it doesn't make my skin look oily. It just looks very hydrated and pretty. It helps with my skin texture sooo much. I ran out recently but I'm planning on buying it again.
2 years agosmall town
This stuff is amazing.  I use in the morning and not only does it not dry my skin, one bottle lasts forever.  It a good value and my skin has never looked better.  Definitely worth the price. I will caution new users, this product does not foam which scares some people.
2 years ago
Although I am not a fan of lotion cleansers I wanted to give this product a try. It seems very gentle to the skin but oeft some makeup residue. I don't use anything but my hands to wash my face. It would probably work better if you used a rag or sponge. It is a fair price for what you get.
2 years ago
This face mask and cleanser makes your face look good and it  has this little balls that make it feel better and clean when you message it it was good and felt like I was in a spa and it did not disappointe me at all I would buy it again and again and would recommend it to anyone
2 years ago
I do like this cleansing lotion quite a bit. It was very gentle and took off a full face of makeup with out too much work or drying. My skin didn't feel stripped afterwards. I would definitely consider purchasing this again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...