BY NO7

An Indulgent Shower Sensation Turn your daily shower into a little bit of heaven with this creamy-soft body wash. Its rich lather is formulated to cleanse and moisturise, whilst being enriched with high levels of Grapeseed Oil to help to prevent dryness.

Start everyday with beautifully soft, moisturised and silky smooth skin.Hypo-allergenic: Because all skin can have sensitive moments, all our products are hypo-allergenic using ingredients we know and trust.

How To Use:

For best results: Squeeze a small amount onto your hand or body polisher and work into a rich lather. Rinse away and gently pat skin dry. For an extra indulgent treat, follow with our No7 Beautiful Skin Intensive Body Butter to moisturise and help your skin feel softer.

Aqua (Water), Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Sodium trideceth sulfate, Sodium chloride, Sodium lauroamphoacetate, Cocamide MEA, Triacetin, Citric acid, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, Sodium benzoate, Sodium methylparaben, PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, BHT, Polyquaternium-10, Sodium acetate, Isopropyl alcohol, Tocopherol.

No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash
  • "I was given and introduced to the Boots line 3 years ago . I was given this product by my step mother and fell in love with it . Its offer hydration to the skin and doesn't leave you feeling tight or like you have film residue left behind like so many others do . It has a wonderful scent and leave the body well cleansed and hydrated . Ladies this also makes for a great shaving soap . I use it for my bathing and shaving . I very highly recommend , btw to add I have very sensitive skin and get chemical rashes from many products I have tried in the past and this one is very gentle on my skin , I still would recommend to those with allergies or irritations from products to look at the lable to make sure it contains none of which might irritate your skin " in 3 reviews
Micha H.
Bristol, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For the price it is a great product. It leaves a pleasant feel. Boots has many grat products at good price points. Some for sure are for mature clientele, however I think it is a great line for teens. Why I say that teens like to use what mom is using and they more and more want high end products thanks to all the teen influencers on line that are reviewing incredibly expensive products. When I was ayoung girl starting my skin care regimen I had Noxema and Sea Breeze. No YSL, La'Piere, Channel and so on. So I like Boots for me and my very beautiful 16 year old.
Maryjane F.
Milford, CT
Bliss body wash is wonderful I got to say it smells great it's a long-lasting I love it I use it almost every time I take a shower as gentle it's not harsh I use it quite often I highly recommend that you purchase it it's not crazy at all it's a pretty good price for the quality of product that you get and you can get that at any department store or go online to purchase or a pharmacy
Michelle P.
Simi Valley, CA
I'm so happy to have Boots in the U.S. I had been hearing about it from my friends in the UK, and finally had the opportunity to try with this body wash. It smells lovely and does a fine job cleaning while maintaining moisture. I tend to suffer from dry skin, and this is a great body wash, as it does not dry out my skin like others do.
lexie h.
Richmond, VA
This is a great body wash for its price. We have tried Boots other labels but the N7 is significantly nicer than the regular body wash. It is gentle and leaves our skin hydrated and not flakey. We almost don't feel like we need to put lotion on after.
Vanesa A.
phoenix, AZ
The way my skin feels after I use it is like a baby's bottom. It soaks in and doesn't leave a greasy feel. Highly recommend!
Boots Extracts Body Wash Coconut
Taylor D.
Oakland Gdns, NY
Hello beautiful people! My review on any of the No7 products is always yesss buy it. I honestly think they are the best and for the price you cannot go wrong. Constantly buying things made by them. Highly recommend.
samantha n.
Sturtevant, WI
Tara G.
This is Amazing!! This product fist of all smells great (faint smell). It leaves your skin silky soft and moisturized. For me, it is a must have product always...
Amber
Upper Marlboro, MD
I love this product. I actually purchased it - took it back and the bought it again. I thought the bath oil by boots no7 would have been better but boy was I wrong! This stuff is amazing I use it with the cocooning body balm and the dry oil body spray! If you can get your hands on this product you won't be disappointed!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Oh my gosh this Boots Blissful Body Wash is AMAZING! It is so moist and smells terrific and just makes your whole body SING! I have sensitive skin and had trouble finding a product I could use and this is very gently yet so wonderful! For creamy soft, great smelling skin - This is the product for you! LOVE IT!