BY NO7

Achieve the amazing skin you deserve with help from the Beautiful Skin Balancing Toner from No7. This wonderful balancing toner is specially formulated for normal or oily skin to help balance out oil production. The result is beautifully soft and shine-free skin for a radiant glow. This toner helps by taking away any traces of makeup or cleanser to reveal fresh, clean skin while helping to reduce the size of pores. The hypoallergenic toner is made from witch hazel and good for use on normal, oily, combination and mature skin types.

• I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily s...1 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringen...1 Answers
  • How does it make your face feel?1 Answers
Casey K.
Phoenix, AZ
I needed a better toner which was also affordable, so I found this at my local target at a great 8 dollar price, which fit in with my budget perfectly. I have oily skin that gets a bit shiny throughout the day even with makeup, so I apply this a bit generously, and as it dries down and my skin absorbs it, it is left matte as promised, not too dry and tight as some toners do. It claims to minimize my pores, which it does right after but they expand back to normal, which I can't control.  I love how this manages to prevent my face from looking like a greaseball all day..and even then I dont need to blot as often. Great value for a great product
Jordan G.
Ishpeming , MI
This toner does a fantastic job at controlling the oil on my face. I've had very oily and very red akin since I was a teenager, and it actually seems to help my redness too. I alternate washing my face with Alba Botanica Acnedote scrub and the Shea Moisture African Black Soap bar, and I use this afterwards with a cotton pad.
ashlee w.
Let me start off this review by saying I LOVE No 7's products and most lines have at least one dud in them. This was a major dud for me! After cleansing my face I went to put this on, but immediately had to rewash my face. Why? Because it burned my skin, causing it to flare up and turn beet red. I'm sensitive, but not incredibly so.. but No 7 usually has on all their products "suitable for sensitive skin". If you fall under that category I would definitely pass on this product because it irritates my skin so bad.
Ariel C.
Minneapolis , MN
This is one of the best toners I've ever used especially for my very sensitive skin because my skin is sensitive, but it also is combination of dry spots and oily zones. It doesn't burn or make my skin dry out.
MiriamP (.
This product is nice it makes your face feel so fresh and matte after using it. It comes in a good size so it’s easy to travel with and it also lasts you a good 3-4 months. I would recommend this product unfortunately it’s been discontinued from a lot of the US markets.
Brittany M.
Yukon
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my Murad toner. The price is good, but the toner was ok. I won’t be buy this toner again. My skin is too oily and this toner doesn’t really help with combating the oil.
Heather M.
Windermere, FL
I am so incredibly happy with this toner!!! I tried it out with the cosmetician at Walgreens, and found it simply amazing! It smells so nice and leaves my face feeling soft and fresh! Its refreshing to have a toner that doesn't smell like medicine! And the price is great for how much you get, and how little you have to use at at time!
Molly L.
United States
I use this toner at night and it helps get any excess makeup off my face and it balances my skin. It helps to even my skin tone and it is a part of my daily skincare regimen.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
I'm really sad about this toner. I really liked the way it made my skin feel and look. BUT it made me break out like crazy. I thought, no way, I'm just getting used to it and its going to clear in a few weeks. No, honestly my skin looked worse than it did before and within a few days of stopping its use my skin cleared back up. Good toner if you don't react the way I did!
Ashley H.
Leesburg
This product is hypoallergenic so it’s great for everyone even people with sensitive skin! It was very gentle and helped to remove left over dirt and face wash on my face! I would totally buy this product again along with other products from this brand!
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Does anyone else use this line of cleansers and astringents for their face? Does it work well with sensitive skin?
Jessie A.
Rosamond, CA
How does it make your face feel?
Jamie Rose S.
I'm just now really starting to get into a strict daily skin care routine because I'm starting to feel my age and another birthday is just around the corner. Would this be a good choice for someone whose never used toner before?