MakeupEye MakeupEyebrow EnhancersNo7
Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Grey

No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Grey

by No7

No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Grey

I just purchased this from Target and haven't used it yet. Does it stay on pretty much throughout the day or do you have to reapply often?
Is this brow pencil easy on the skin and easy to remove?
Start your review of No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Grey!
Rishaline Belle G.
San Francisco, CA
No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Grey uploaded by Rishaline Belle G.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Brown
(Sephora Visual Artist) This eyebrow pencil is great. I enjoyed finishing my look with the No7 Beautiful Eyebrow Sculpting Brow Pencil Grey. In the process, I also enjoyed using the Slant Tweezer Classic to remove any unwanted hair around my eyebrows. My hair glows slightly thick and at times too long, and tends to grow outside of the eyebrow and in the middle of my eyes. It’s easy and must be handled carefully or you could pinch your skin. So be careful, while some of the objects are sharp.
Lauren J.
Rutherfordton, NC
I really didn't like this at all. I have Alopecia Universalis so therefore I have no eyebrows. I have to draw mine in everyday. I purchased this through Target and I got the blonde color. I couldn't hardly see it on my skin and it was kind of painful to have to color it on. I'm not giving it two stars because of the color because I realize I probably just needed the next shade up but after a week of using the top tip broke off and it really wasn't a big chunk that came off but after twisting the bottom to get more to come out there was only a small piece left of it. I was very disappointed because there wasn't hardly anything to this and not long after that the rest of it eventually broke off too. I will not be buying this again.
Kara J.
Love this product! It is so easy to apply and it completes any look! Outline and fill and then brush product to make it look "natural" and "polished".
sara M.
Yakima, WA
On Wed Jan the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in the early afternoon and evening and I will have to be in
Briana W.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This pencil is affordable. I love how my brows look when I use this. It's great value, not too pricey. It's easy to use.
Samantha A.
Katy, TX
This pencil is very useful .the color is awesome . it is very easy to use. And my browneyes look better since i use this product . But they i this is better is they make more colour so it will be easy for the audience to choose.
Jen S.
I adore Lisa Eldridge who is part of the Boots name. I discovered this product after watching her videos. Nice brow pencil all around. Comparable to most that I have used
Trista B.
Corunna, MI
Review for: Brown
This color works for my brows. I'm a dark blonde light brunette. It glides easily and stays put but is easily removed with a warm wash cloth or makeup remover. Gives my brows definition, fullness and a sculpted look.
Lexi C.
Madison, WI
Review for: Black
The eyebrow pencil I have is retractable so it might be different than this picture but I love it! The spoolie isn't too stiff and the pencil is at an angle so it's very easy to line and fill in my brows! The black shade isn't too dark oenroo grey, it's perfect!
ℜ  .
It’s not bad but I don’t like doing my eyebrows as much since I think I look weird with this so in my personal opinion it looks way better on other people than me personally but other than that the texture is amazing it’s a great access you can turn it around and brush your hair is like it’s just a two and one axis which is amazing but it’s not for me as a person