BY NO7

Uncover younger looking skin as you cleanse with No7 Beautiful Skin Age Defence Facial Cleanser. Antioxidants and alpha hydroxy acids derived from fruit help defend your skin against free radicals and neutralize the aging process. Pair this dermatologically tested cleanser with your favorite No7 moisturizing cream.

• I have this brand of a foundation and love it... how does...1 Answers
Kat J.
Salisbury , MD
So this stuff...idk how I feel bout it. You definitely should use it when your face is free of makeup. Even then I follow with an alcohol free toner to get the stuff the cleanser didn’t.
Pallavi R.
MILPITAS, CA
This one cleanses a little better than the cleansing balm. But I still have ton of makeup left behind after cleansing with this. And I am a light-coverage makeup kind of a gal. So it will definitely not work for a regular makeup wearer.

What put me off even more was that it contains AHA. There is a warning that states "Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. "

Now, living in California, I definitely do not want to risk that. I am not very good at wearing hats or even sunscreen sometimes.
Alyssa M.
mokena, IL
I really like how soft this makes my skin feel afterwards but I do feel like it doesnt rinse off well. My hands feel almost lotiony after using. I'm a bit hesitant to use it in the summer since it has an AHA sunburn warning. I am very fair skinned. It is a nice wash however and I use it to break up my daily prescription face wash to try a variety and not be so harsh on my skin.
Marcy E.
Anderson , SC
I like that it doubles as a cleanser and age defense. I've had two bottles given to me and I continue to use them. I think it's a good value, but it doesn't completely remove my makeup. I probably won't purchase again, just due to the fact that i need a stronger cleanser!
Mia L.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this product! Perfect nourishing cleanser. It is reasonably priced and leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. It is perfect for all skin types since it's super gentle. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Durga A.
Herndon, VA
Removes makeup effectively and is very gentle on skin. I even use this to remove eye makeup. No strong smell and very moisturizing to the skin. I think I would like to try more products from this company.

Face looks very fresh in the morning.
Catherine H.
Sacramento, CA
I love No7 skincare but this is not my favorite item of the line. Even though I have dry skin with aging concerns I need something that exfoliates more than this. I use this to take off my makeup and follow up with a gentle clenser. This is good for sensitive skin and make up removal.
wendy s.
I've been using this product for six weeks now and I see a difference in my face I also use it for my neck and I see a difference. I just read it to my friends.
Carla M.
Las Vegas, NV
This product has become my go-to cleanser and it works phenomenally my skin is very smooth minimal wrinkles I have noticed so it's a good product
Taylor C.
Braintree, MA
I have this brand of a foundation and love it... how does this product hold up? does it work for sensitive skin?