MakeupFace MakeupTinted MoisturizersNo7
Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 135oz

No7 Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 1.35oz

No7 Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 1.35oz

Is this essentially a tinted primer? The description makes it seem like a product that can be worn alone or under makeup.
Does this cover redness?
Is this good for dry skin?
Start your review of No7 Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 1.35oz!
Emily C.
Woodland, WA
No7 Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 1.35oz uploaded by Emily C.
No7 Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 1.35oz uploaded by Emily C.
This product smells amazing. To me it almost smells like cake batter. The texture is like rubbing silk on your face it’s a great. I were will but again
Maria L.
Moody, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light
Love this super light weight the price is fair almost a steal honestly! I have dry skin and leaves my skin Amazing doesnt dry up at all I would definitely buy again
Andree D.
Hudson, WI
This has the strangest consistency! It’s almost mousse-y, I’ve just never had a skin tint/tinted moisturizer/etc. that has a consistency even remotely similar to this one. That said, I do like it. I don’t like the way it looks when worn alone but I started mixing it in with various foundations and bb/cc creams to add a bit of warmth and it has worked well for me like that.
Amy K.
Rossville, GA
Review for: Medium
I usually like no.7 products but I did not like this one at all, it was very cakey like, it rolled and balled up on my skin. When I did get it smooth out it made my skin very dry looking and pasty. It settled in every line it could find, I feel like it created lines that wasn't really there.  I would not recommend this foundation there is nothing airy about it. It most definitely does not give you a airbrush effect.
Chanel C.
Gardena, CA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Medium
Absolutely love this for everyday. I don’t like to wear heavy foundation ever. This is extremely light weight on my skin and creates an even skin tone. I look more put together and healthier when wearing this skin tint. It has a little bit of a bronzing effect. You get a lot of product for a great price point. I buy mine at target which is so convenient. Easy to travel with. I apply with a sponge and there is never any streaking. Will continue to buy.
Crista B.
Borger, TX
I love this company- and have used several of the products they have available- No7 Airbrush Away Tinted Skin Perfector - 1.35oz is one of my must haves and has amazing results in combination with No7 Radiant Glow Under Eye Concealer 30 - Medium and No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation SPF 15.
Angela H.
I don't care for this product. I'm not a fan of the way it looks or feels on my skin. I have oily skin and this feels greasy and makes my skin look like an oil slick. Not for me.
Maud S.
Cincinnati, OH
This product is so easy to use and is worth the price. It’s not crazy expensive and does the trick too! I think it’s pretty medium coverage but it gives your skin a nice even glow while leaving it soft and smooth. This is my go to in the summer because it’s so lightweight.
Aylin P.
monroe
I recommend this because it keeps my skin smooth but somehow I don’t like some about it.
Yamilet Z.
Phoenix Arizona
I love that it keeps my skin looking airbrush and with little makeup not caked on good for dry skin