BeautyFaceFace MakeupNo7

No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz

by No7

No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz

Reeview needed asap!!!![product:no7-airbrush-away-radiance-boosting-primer]
I need to find out if y’all know of any primer that will work for ladies over 40 ?
Is this a good primer?
Start your review of No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz!
Product Highlights
...applying it and does hide pores but not like benefit however. it gives a matte finish and would defiantly buy again.in reviews
...of it if i wasn’t cooking and cleaning for most of the day. it’s very moisturizing but kept my skin matte. i have oily skin so 10 hour of wear without blotting was amazing!in reviews
Rosie S.
Atlanta, GA
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by Rosie S.
This No7 Primer is great at creating a very smooth canvas for any makeup. Yet it even looks amazing just on its own with a little skincare underneath. It does contain some hyaluronic acid to help retain moisture too.
Morgan N.
Carlsbad, NM
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by Morgan N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my new favorite! It is silky smooth but No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz blurs out my entire face making my makeup look perfect! I’ve been wearing it for a few weeks and it definitely helps my makeup last all day. It’s not greasy, so I feel like dry or oily skin types could wear it. Definitely recommend!
Luz Yanira P.
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Let me introduce you to No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz, which is a good face primer for combo skin. I was curious about this product since I started using use the concealer, face powder and bronzer from the brand. I'm happy with it..!! 👍My foundation looks good which I applied at 7am and still at 6pm my skin looked gorgeous 😌. Is not like I am totally in love with it like I am with the Milk or its dupe, the Hard Candy one, but it definitely passed the test on my skin and will keep using it.
Maria G.
Cypress
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by Maria G.
I got a No 7 mini gift set from a friend as a gift and it contained this primer in it. I tried and love it! I don’t love all their products but this one I can vouch for! I do plan on purchasing again! No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz
Jocelyn W.
Wichita, KS
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by Jocelyn W.
I've used it a couple times and wasn't too impressed with it although it did help blend in pores a little bit and made makeup application smoother. The only thing I was looking for was sunblock and it doesn't offer any sun protection at all other then that I would buy it again.
Nicole L.
Buffalo, NY
This product is easily a perfect rating. This product is good for any skin type, including oil skin such as myself. It is a smooth texture with none of the disgusting scent that most primers have. It is not sticky and is easy to apply. For those women like myself who struggle to make their pores look smaller, this is all you need instead of a trip to the dermatologists office. For $19.99, it's a steal! No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz
April D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff but unfortunately it’s harder to find in stores that I frequent. Doesn’t make me breakout and is super light.
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by Amber F.
I liked this primer. It looks creamy at first but it does smooth out your skin and gives a blurred effect. It kinda reminds me of the Smashbox Photo Finish primer but creamier and not as silicone-y feeling. It doesn't help with oiliness so keep that in mind that you'll probably need another primer to keep oil at bay or a good matte setting spray and powder if you're super oily like I am. If you have dry or normal skin, this will probably work well without a another matte primer. Above all, I like it but it could honestly be compared to the Maybelline Baby Skin primer.
jena A.
dallas
No7 Airbrush Away Primer - 1oz uploaded by jena A.
I have the mini version of this but I still love it mainly for my eyes to prep for the eyeshadow. But on the face it is just like the description “airbrushed” the texture is kind of silicone but not really.
angela W.
Spearfish, SD
The lady at Walgreens suggested this was a highly bought product, must be highly returned as well. Horribly feeling and horrible coverage. Cake the house
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amna Z.
il y a 10 mois
ℓανιѕн М. il y a 10 mois
I absolutely love this product. It’s really hydrating and makes you look pore less. The only negative thing about it is if you have an oily skin type I wouldn’t recommend it, because it can make the skin appear and feel greasy. I have a combination skin type and if I ever use this I try to use it sparingly in my oily areas which is my T zone, and I recommend using a bit of translucent powder on top of your foundation. Hope this helps!! ❤️
Sandi C.
il y a 5 ans
Madhavi M. il y a 3 ans
Hey it’s £16.50! I have really oily skin and for it works!