merri K.
Westfield, MA

whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?

Olivia C.
Olivia C.
1 year, 7 months ago
I'd say sheer with one layer to medium if you build this up. It's not enough for full coverage but I like it for everyday. I'd say it lives you a demi-matte finish. I have combination skin and I have a nice glow but not oily in any areas x
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
2 years, 1 month ago
This foundation definitely has a medium to full coverage with a dewy finish, if you are oily you will have a dewy finish, I have dry skin and I still end with a matte to dewy finish, hope this helps!
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
2 years, 6 months ago
Sheer, slightly buildable. Depending on what you want out of a foundation, full coverage, tint, moisture, anti aging?
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
2 years, 6 months ago
This goes on very light but as it sets into your face it process a more light-medium coverage. It's definitely on the natural side, but not sheer so your skin tone will be evened out and some minor blemishes will be covered. It has a matte finish. I like it, but I don't find myself reaching for it very often. I prefer a fuller coverage look. But I like this for days when I'm not wearing much makeup. I do think it has a nice finish in the skin, and I'd recommend it, but there are others I like more (Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless, for example, which has a similar look and feel and is about half the price). 🙂