Alyssa P.

How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?

Catherine R.
Catherine R.
Walworth, NY
1 year, 10 months ago
So, I have acne prone skin, and have forever. If I use anything with certain ingredients, I break out. This does NOT break me out. (I do need to remove it at night, though, or I will break out). It's a medium finish, so I still see my hyperpigmentation scars beneath it, and need to use a concealer. It does even texture...it's so soft, I love the texture! Unfortunately, it does accentuate the pores and fine lines but not horribly...I use it with a primer which seems to help. And I am SUPER pale. I use Calico. (I'm usually a porcelain, or whatever is the lightest color available).
Angel O.
Angel O.
Lexington, NC
1 year, 11 months ago
Light feeling on the skin with medium coverage. Won't be a problem with flakyness. And it is buildable with problem areas. I always think lighter coverage is better, then use a concealer. Just use a good primer and it really does give you an airbrushed look, so pores arent a huge problem. They have tons of color options for light skin. I kept swatching and thinking, "this is the color" until I actually found the perfect color. Best match I have ever had.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Mason City, IA
1 year, 11 months ago
This is a light to medium cover. Very gentle and I have not had issues with it irritating my sensitive, acne prone skin.
Maria M.
Maria M.
2 years, 1 month ago
It's nice foundation, very lite on the skin it doesn't cover a lot, it doesn't really cover my breakouts just makes the color more even and looks kind of fresh on the young skin.