Nia N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am SO disappointed that this foundation didn’t work for me! The formula feels beautifully silky and hydrating, and it seems to over quite decent coverage. But this color in particular leans grayish-green and can’t seem to be corrected with any foundation mixers I’ve tried. At nearly $20 US, the cost is rather high for the drugstore, but I don’t mind that when the product works well. Unfortunately, for anyone who might wear the shade “Toffee”, I have to warn you away from this foundation.