Lex S.
I love Boots foundations but I was rather disappointed with this one. I understand it's supposed to have a light, dewy feel but it just felt greasy on my skin and like it wouldn't stay put. It doesn't have a good wear time and just stays looking greasy no matter how much powder I apply. The dropper is also slightly annoying as it spills all over clothes (I've ruined five shirts and 1 dress) and isn't ideal if you get ready in a rush. I wish the foundation set a little more and didn't stay on the surface of my skin as much. It also amplifies fine lines and texture. Overall, not a great foundation.