Sean W.
Shows up rather patchy on the skin (I think that is supposed to be the "airbrush" look?) despite how long I shake the bottle. I have very smooth skin and don't really need a whole lot of coverage or too heavy of a product because it looks cakey quickly on my face, so I assumed this would do the trick! Nope. The foundation is a lot thicker than I expected (a nice medium coverage when I hoped for a really light one) and it seems to patch up and break apart on top of the skin rather easily and quickly. I've tried a few different primers and moisturizers prior to using this and had slightly different results each time but this product really isnt a good match for me :-( The colour was a nice match and I love the dropper so much and how little product is needed for a good full face.