Nicole J.
Elwood
I actually bought this product in 2 colors- the "warm" and "cool" ivory so I could test the colors at home and return the one that didn't work for me. As it turns out, mixing them is my perfect shade. I absolutely love the consistency of this formula, as my skin is normal but borders on "dry" the closer we get to winter. I find this product works best for me when blended out with a damp sponge. I know I'm in the minority saying this, but I also love the dropper function to apply the foundation.