No7® Airbrush Away Foundation

by No7

#3 in Spray Foundation

No7® Airbrush Away Foundation - Light Shades - 1 fl oz

Can anyone give me an honest review on this foundation ? Is it really worth it..?
Como puedo tener el producto
Hi! I am looking for foundation/bb/cc cream recommendations. I have combo skin and have been experiencing texture , especially on my chin, which makes everything I have look wrong. I just like to cover my redness, so I think a low to medium coverage is ideal for me. I had been using [product:no7-airbrush-away-foundation-medium-shades-1-fl-oz] but long story short I don't want to repurchase it. I prefer creams and liquids since my dry patches show up a ton with powders. I hope you're all doing well and thanks in advance!
Start your review of No7® Airbrush Away Foundation!
Camerine M.
San Jose
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Camerine M.
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Camerine M.
Purchased at: Target
I had been wanting to try this foundation out for a while and finally got around to trying this out. It comes out a little watery so you definitely have to shake it first, but I just couldn’t get over the smell of this. The product itself worked great but I’ve never had a foundation that had such a strong smell. At first I couldn’t describe the smell of this so I asked my sister to smell it and she said it smells like alcohol lol. Even after you put it on your face you get whiffs of it when you move until your nose gets used to it. For that reason alone I had to give this 3 stars. In the photo you can also see the product itself has separated even after shaking it. I’m not sure if it’s because I haven’t used it in so long or what, but I thought that was a little weird too.
maryjo W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm just going to be honest. I'm a full coverage gal. I wanted something to slap on my face that looked natural, if I'm running somewhere super fast. Something that could just go on alone, no blush, contour, eyeshadow, etc... Since I usually go full makeup, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find something to cover my rosacea. This No7® Airbrush Away Foundation is AMAZING. It has a dropper, and I just bounced it in with my sponge. It looks amazing. It is very light weight, and looks like I'm not wearing anything. I love it. I think it was around $15 at Walgreens. I only put on half my face so you could see the difference.
Kathy H.
Love this! Goes on smooth and silky! Can't even tell it's on and a little bit goes a long way❤
Bobby C.
S Burlington, VT
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Bobby C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Excellent! Excellent! Excellent! I bought this foundation a few months ago and still haven’t ran out yet I use this as a base coat to my makeup its very long lasting and wearing I highly recommend this foundation No7® Airbrush Away Foundation #No7 #foundation #longlasting #fullcoverage
Melissa W.
Cleveland, GA
I have been wanting to try this brand and since there was a coupon with Target Cartwheel I though I would give it a try. The bottle is a nice glass bottle. To get the product out you use the dropper, which I do not like. It does not allow enough to come out. But this is easy to apply. I first used a sponge and then tried a brush. I prefer the brush over the sponge. It feels nice on the skin. Makes your face feel smooth and soft. After a few hours it does make my face feel greasy and shiny. I used a powder thinking that might help and still my skin looks shiny. I would recommend at least giving it a try as it may work for some people.
Nicole N.
Harrisonburg, VA
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Nicole N.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Calico
A little goes a long way with this one. It makes me feel look orange it doesn’t go well with highlighters that are on top of it. It makes your face feel wet until it drys. I’d recommend it if your a your face in one even skin complexion half my face is a yellow undertone the other is a pink so it just doesn’t go well on me
Edith Z.
I have to admit i heard a lot of great things about this product.  I bought it, first of all the bottle is nothing to what is actually in the bottle. It felt so empty i had to squeeze the dropper 3 times to get a decent amount of foundation. It is not airbrush in anyway it was super patchy on my skin. The color was no where near the color it was supposed to show. I don't recommend it its no good and it was very pricey.
Jennifer R.
miami, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
It Matches my skin tone and blends beautifully! It doesn’t feel super thick on my face and I really like that it has a dropper. It reminds me of my expensive face serums. I bought this on a super good deal from Walgreens. I am so excited about it. I am not a heavy foundation user.
Nia N.
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Nia N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am SO disappointed that this foundation didn’t work for me! The formula feels beautifully silky and hydrating, and it seems to over quite decent coverage. But this color in particular leans grayish-green and can’t seem to be corrected with any foundation mixers I’ve tried. At nearly $20 US, the cost is rather high for the drugstore, but I don’t mind that when the product works well. Unfortunately, for anyone who might wear the shade “Toffee”, I have to warn you away from this foundation.
Megan H.
Tracy City, TN
One of the Best drugstore foundations on the market! Feels so good on your skin and has nice coverage. My only complaint is that it made my skin look a bit greasy. I have oily skin so maybe it's better for dry skin. But overall it's a wonderful foundation.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mysha K.
Montreal, QC
il y a un an
Tracy F. il y a un an
It cosmetics bye bye foundation full coverage moisturizer. It's so good!
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
il y a 2 ans
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation ? Anyone mature skin users?
Shelly S. il y a 2 ans
I’m 40 with skin on the dry side and didn’t have any issues using this foundation. No creasing, didn’t settle into fine lines or pores. I will say though I have pretty good skin. A few fine lines, no acne or major imperfections aside from a little redness in my cheeks so I can’t comment on anything major. It does have great pigment but it’s far from a full coverage foundation. I would say medium. Says it’s buildable but I found it looked best with one layer. Otherwise it tended to look a little cakey.
Heather A.
il y a 2 ans
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation does this make your face oily? I have normal skin. Not usually oily.
Linsey S. il y a 2 ans
If you have normal skin, this foundation will be fine on you, especially if you set it.