No7® Airbrush Away Foundation

by No7

#3 in Spray Foundation

No7® Airbrush Away Foundation - Light Shades - 1 fl oz

Can anyone give me an honest review on this foundation ? Is it really worth it..?
Como puedo tener el producto
Hi! I am looking for foundation/bb/cc cream recommendations. I have combo skin and have been experiencing texture , especially on my chin, which makes everything I have look wrong. I just like to cover my redness, so I think a low to medium coverage is ideal for me. I had been using [product:no7-airbrush-away-foundation-medium-shades-1-fl-oz] but long story short I don't want to repurchase it. I prefer creams and liquids since my dry patches show up a ton with powders. I hope you're all doing well and thanks in advance!
Start your review of No7® Airbrush Away Foundation!
Hanna R.
Telkwa, BC
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Hanna R.
Review for: Calico
This is a really nice drugstore foundation suitable for sensitive skin! Its got simple ingredients that doesn't bother my sensative skin, and doesn't cause clogged pores! It truly does have an airbrushing effect on my skin. It blurs everything and leaves it looking smooth and soft. I'd call it a medium finish, and its a perfect every day comfy foundation!
Elizabeth M.
Saint, QC
1,254 reviews
I feel bad giving such a bad rating, but this looks horrible on me, even mixing it with other foundations ruins them. It makes my texture so emphasize, it’s drying, clings to dry patches, looks so cakey and makeupy. I don’t get the good reviews. I tried it so many times, with so many primers, no primers, with different powders, without powders, with my fingers, BB, brushes, with different setting spray, it still looks really bad. It’s not for me at all, for the price, it’s very disappointing!
Mysha K.
Montreal, QC
Used to be a really good foundation for me but it had weird black stuff in it last time I used it. Had to toss it when it was brand new.
Chelsey
Saskatoon
I hated this formula. It is sooooo oily. I felt like I was applying olive oil to my face. Even with setting powder and powder foundation on top it made my skin feel oily and disgusting. I have very dry skin, so I thought it might provide some moisture, but nope! Just oil! The coverage is mediocre at best. Dont waste your money on this.
Kerri M.
Winnipeg, MB
Very oily makes my skin break out on top of being itchy and constantly looking like I'm sweating. Doesnt stay in place despite using primer and setting powder. Feels awful in the skin and clogs pores
Jayden W.
Gleichen
I loved this foundation when I started using it. Not too expensive compared to other foundations I've used. I like the dropper applicator. It goes on nice, had good coverage and the shade was pretty good for me. It had a nice finish, didn't look too heavy. Unfortunately it broke me out really bad. I tried it several times thinking it was something else causing it but finally had to give up. It would be great for someone with less sensitive skin than I have.
Jess
Whitby, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I found with my oily skin this doesn’t give me the coverage I would of thought this product would of gave me. Airbrush? More like let’s noticed my pores
Lisa H.
Shipley Park Gardens
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Lisa H.
I absolutely love this foundation. It is very smooth and smells lovely. When it is on I cant feel it on but it makes me look Flawless. I wouldn't change the ingredients or anything about it. You can wear it with other foundations too when on a night out. However it is perfect for daytime use.
Camerine M.
San Jose
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Camerine M.
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation uploaded by Camerine M.
Purchased at: Target
I had been wanting to try this foundation out for a while and finally got around to trying this out. It comes out a little watery so you definitely have to shake it first, but I just couldn’t get over the smell of this. The product itself worked great but I’ve never had a foundation that had such a strong smell. At first I couldn’t describe the smell of this so I asked my sister to smell it and she said it smells like alcohol lol. Even after you put it on your face you get whiffs of it when you move until your nose gets used to it. For that reason alone I had to give this 3 stars. In the photo you can also see the product itself has separated even after shaking it. I’m not sure if it’s because I haven’t used it in so long or what, but I thought that was a little weird too.
maryjo W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I'm just going to be honest. I'm a full coverage gal. I wanted something to slap on my face that looked natural, if I'm running somewhere super fast. Something that could just go on alone, no blush, contour, eyeshadow, etc... Since I usually go full makeup, I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to find something to cover my rosacea. This No7® Airbrush Away Foundation is AMAZING. It has a dropper, and I just bounced it in with my sponge. It looks amazing. It is very light weight, and looks like I'm not wearing anything. I love it. I think it was around $15 at Walgreens. I only put on half my face so you could see the difference.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mysha K.
Montreal, QC
il y a un an
Tracy F. il y a un an
It cosmetics bye bye foundation full coverage moisturizer. It's so good!
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
il y a 2 ans
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation ? Anyone mature skin users?
Shelly S. il y a 2 ans
I’m 40 with skin on the dry side and didn’t have any issues using this foundation. No creasing, didn’t settle into fine lines or pores. I will say though I have pretty good skin. A few fine lines, no acne or major imperfections aside from a little redness in my cheeks so I can’t comment on anything major. It does have great pigment but it’s far from a full coverage foundation. I would say medium. Says it’s buildable but I found it looked best with one layer. Otherwise it tended to look a little cakey.
Heather A.
il y a 2 ans
No7® Airbrush Away Foundation does this make your face oily? I have normal skin. Not usually oily.
Linsey S. il y a 2 ans
If you have normal skin, this foundation will be fine on you, especially if you set it.