BY NO7 #2 in Spray Foundation

No7 Airbrush Away Foundation glides over the skin like liquid silk.
It delivers buildable coverage whilst blurring the appearance of fine lines and pores.
Clever optical blurring powders give a velvet yet radiant finish, like your complexion has been placed in soft focus.
No7 Airbrush Away Foundation also contains Berryflux Vita to hydrate and care for skin. Non pore blocking. Hypo-allergenic.

Ingredients: Myristyl trisiloxane , Dimethicone, Ethyl trisiloxane, Dimethicone / vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Isododecane, Silica, Phenyl trimethicone, Talc, Stearylkonium hectorite, Alcohol denat., Laureth-4, Mica, Caprylic / capric triglyceride, Tocopherol, Dicalcium phosphate, Rubus Idaeus leaf cell culture, Aqua (Water), [+/ - (May contain) CI 77891 (Titanium dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron oxides), CI 77492 (Iron oxides), CI 77499 (Iron oxides)].

• What is the coverage like?1 Answers
  • I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the...2 Answers
  • How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it ...4 Answers
Sean W.
Shows up rather patchy on the skin (I think that is supposed to be the "airbrush" look?) despite how long I shake the bottle. I have very smooth skin and don't really need a whole lot of coverage or too heavy of a product because it looks cakey quickly on my face, so I assumed this would do the trick! Nope. The foundation is a lot thicker than I expected (a nice medium coverage when I hoped for a really light one) and it seems to patch up and break apart on top of the skin rather easily and quickly. I've tried a few different primers and moisturizers prior to using this and had slightly different results each time but this product really isnt a good match for me :-( The colour was a nice match and I love the dropper so much and how little product is needed for a good full face.
Kathy H.
One of the foundations that I picked up for daily wear (leaving my Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup for special occasions). I’m pretty satisfied with this foundation for how much it costs ! It’s buildable and goes on silky smooth. This color is a little dark for me now but I would repurchase this !
Laura S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this on a trip because I had left my foundation at home. I had heard great things, but I disagree. It was light airy coverage but basically non existent. I don’t have dry skin but it’s almost as if my face absorbed it and it turned into dust. I don’t recommend especially if you are used to full coverage foundations
Lex S.
I love Boots foundations but I was rather disappointed with this one. I understand it's supposed to have a light, dewy feel but it just felt greasy on my skin and like it wouldn't stay put. It doesn't have a good wear time and just stays looking greasy no matter how much powder I apply. The dropper is also slightly annoying as it spills all over clothes (I've ruined five shirts and 1 dress) and isn't ideal if you get ready in a rush. I wish the foundation set a little more and didn't stay on the surface of my skin as much. It also amplifies fine lines and texture. Overall, not a great foundation.
Nicole J.
Elwood
I actually bought this product in 2 colors- the "warm" and "cool" ivory so I could test the colors at home and return the one that didn't work for me. As it turns out, mixing them is my perfect shade. I absolutely love the consistency of this formula, as my skin is normal but borders on "dry" the closer we get to winter. I find this product works best for me when blended out with a damp sponge. I know I'm in the minority saying this, but I also love the dropper function to apply the foundation.
Jillian D.
Cambridge, MA
The absolute best foundation I found for the best price, amount of product, packaging, formula effectiveness, and convenience. After trying just about every foundation line at my nearby Walgreens, this was the only foundation that suited my porcelain complexion and dry/combo skin. Especially since matte finishes are all the rage right now, this product blew my mind for all that you get with it. Plus, the applicator is hygienic and fancy! Definitely will be telling everyone about this foundation.
ezra m.
Stillwater, MN
If you have green/olive undertones in your skin yet you're still very pale, this is the only drug store foundation I've found that worked for me. Not only do I love the color but the way it blends gives me a beautiful glass skin look & even though it's incredibly think it covers up any acne or discoloration. I usually build up about 2 layers and it doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup yet covers everything. The shade I use is Calico
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Matches my skin tone and blends very nicely! It doesn’t feel super thick on my face and I really like that it has a dropper instead of having to turn it upside down to get the foundation out. A little pricey but if you are using it for special occasions I’d make the buy
Carmon F.
United states
I like this product it took a while to learn to put on with a brush. But once I got it I gave found it to be a silky texture, with good coverage. It is also hypo allergenic.
Payton K.
Reidsville
This is a really good product and it comes in really good packaging but there are some cons about the product: 1.it looks kinda of oily when your it the light 2. It doesn’t have that much product but the pros are: 1. It goes on smoothly 2. It feels nice going on the skin and is really pretty and I would love to buy another soon!
merri K.
Westfield, MA
whats the finish? sheer meduim full? recommend or recommend a different foundation?
Alyssa P.
How is this with dry/flaky and acne prone skin?? Does it cover? Does it cover without causing more breakouts? Does it even texture? Does it excentuate pores?? Good for pale skin?
Ariel A.
Salinas, CA
What would anyone compare this to? I've seen in at target but have always but sort of hesitant.
Cheyenne D.
I am thinking about purchasing this product. Where is the best place to buy it ?
Bailey G.
Downers Grove, IL
I really liked the dream wonder fluid foundation, and I am now in search for a new liquid foundation. Is this good with combo skin? Does it last all day? And is it worth the price?

Amazon