BY BLISS

Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I purchased this product at marshalls at a discounted price. I recognized the the name of the product so I google searched it and looked up the reviews. They were all pretty good! So I gave it a chance. It's light weight smells good. I love rubbing it in for 30 seconds in the morning before my makeup goes on. I just use it for my day cream. I would reccomend this to a friend and I would buy again. Happy with this brand, and will be trying other products
Jenn J.
I usually love bliss, but their entire acne line just falls short. It's barely effective. It might work for someone with occasional blackheads though.
Savanna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't really like it so I don't think I'll be using this again.my skin felt dry to it. I rather use something else.