BY NO YOLKS

No Yolks® Extra Broad Cholesterol Free Egg White Pasta.
No cholesterol.
Low fat.
Low sodium.
Cholesterol free egg white pasta.
99% fat free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
HannahJo G.
I can not remember a time when we didn't buy this brand of egg noodles. They have always been in our cabinet and will always be my favorite. Especially needed for moms home made chicken noodle soup when I'm sick and Uncles tuna noodle & peas. They taste like home.
Rachael B.
FORT WORTH, TX
These noodles are my favorite. I choose these every time, even if they aren't the cheapest! They are a great addition to any recipe that calls for pasta. They cook well and are good as leftovers.
Amber M.
Elkridge, MD
Only type of noodles my mother ever bought to use for many of her dishes. She especially used for a cheesy dish! Perfect for even just buttered noodles.
dariana v.
Jber, AK
My mother in law would always send us to the grocery store to get these noodles for her stew or her roast...
Joanne H.
I love these egg noodles. They are perfect for chicken noodle soup or tuna noodle casserole.
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
These are really good when you want to make beef stroganoff. Very simple recipe.
Nicole H.
Love these noodles. I like to mix them in with a can of vegetable beef soup. It help add a little more substance, texture, and flavor. These are definitely a go to for my family.