No Yolks Egg White Pasta Dumplings Cholesterol Free uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY NO YOLKS

No Yolks® Egg White Pasta Dumplings Cholesterol Free.
No cholesterol. Low fat. Low sodium.
99% fat free. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bryan M.
Albuquerque, NM
I remember trying these a while back I bought them in a pack of two for very cheap. Considering how much I was getting it was a good deal. These came in handy for soups and making some good pasta dishes. I would not call these dumplings I mean these are noddles so that's odd.
Layla R.
These noodles are great! They take sauce well and are great when refrigerated, doesn't get mushy! It is great with any sauce and has a great texture, and is better for you than normal noodles, what's not to love!
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
These noodles are okay I have a lot of friends that use these because they are suppose to be better for you. I mainly use these when I am making vegetable soup or when I am making home made beef stroganoff. The flavor is not awful but it is not so amazing that its the only thing I will use either.
Brittany D.
The taste of these noodles was ok, but the texture was a bit off for me. When using in a casserole they work great, but for a soup I would recommend something different.
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
My favorite brand of egg noodles. They cook up real fast and they are cholesterol free. They taste great with anything
lisa j.
These are light and tasty a really nice switch up from the regular everyday pasta! Not to mention better for you so it's almost guilt free ;) We enjoy the taste and texture both!