BY NO YOLKS

No Yolks® Cholesterol Free Medium Egg White Pasta.
No cholesterol. Low fat. Low sodium.
99% Fat free. see more...

Mary S.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I make a lot of pasta, I don't like these very much, it doesn't do anything for the dish. I tried them for strongenoff not so much. There are better ones out there.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Omaha, NE
These are to only noddles I buy. I think they taste the best. They taste good and are very easy to make. i use them in many different dishes.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I use these on holidays because I try to keep meals as healthy as I can which is so hard to do. My kids and family love the flavor of these noodles.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best egg noodles. I love to make stewed chicken with them. I like that you can make a great meal with these and not break the bank. I always keep a bag on hand.
Ruthie R.
Ruthie R.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Foodie Expert
I love these noodles they are the only noodles I use for homemade chicken noodle soup. my children also like them with just butter.
Becky E.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This product was always in the cabinet growing up. My mom and my grandma both use these noodles, they are fabulous!!! I enjoy having them as a special treat...
Anna P.
Anna P.
Bronx, Ny
My mother-in-law swears by these. I had them for the first time at her house. I like them very much.
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Crown Point, IN
I like these noodles because they taste good and have great texture. Since I am allergic to egg yolks I especially like this product. I use it for lots of my dishes
Ocean S.
Ocean S.
Foodie Expert
These noodles are perfect for making my "Beef Stroganoff". They hold their shape and soak up the flavors of any sauce used. I keep these on hand. Kid friendly pasta that's healthy for them. You can't beat that combo.