No Yolks® Cholesterol Free Egg White Pasta Fine 12 oz. Bag uploaded by Giselle F.

BY NO YOLKS #3 in Eggs

Egg yolk is the most concentrated source of cholesterol in the daily diet. Egg noodles are made with egg yolks. No Yolks are made with wheat flour, corn flour and dried egg whites. They do not contain egg yolks. They also do not contain artificial coloring or preservatives. see more...

• I would love to try these for egg drop soup or just chicken noodl...1 Answers
  • How do these cook?2 Answers
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I love too cook Swedish meatballs with these delicious noodles. The texture is perfect as well as the size of the noodle. I’m not sure how healthy they are as they should still be carbs but they taste damn good! At Walmart you can get them for less than $2!
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
These are the best noodles. Especially if you are making chicken soup. I recommend to everyone. Makes any soup more hearty. It is also very affordable and the no yolk brand is very healthy.
Aaliyah M.
I like these and use it because my mom uses them. the cook fast and easy and great to store in the cabinet to throw in homemade chicken noodle soup or to have in place of rice in beef stroganoff
felecia g.
I like to use these in homemade chicken noodle soup and homemade beef stroganoff. They have good flavor and good to use when you don't have time to make noodles from scratch.
Jennifer T.
Three Rivers, MI
These are a great staple in most household's being a carb-a-holic, this is the only Egg Noodle brand I actually buy. I haven't found any that can compete.
Jamie H.
Brockway, PA
No Yolk is one of my favorite brand of noodles. I enjoy them covered in butter, put into chicken noodle soup, or used in tuna or chicken casseroles.
Mary W.
This is the only noodles that I will use for my soups and chicken fish's that I make in the winter motherhood are the best noodles I have came a cross.
Amanda J.
literally the best noodles I have ever had. They pair so well with spicy Diablo marinara sauce and parsley. I always look forward to eating these.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
I like to use these for my chicken noodle soup. Nice texture and cooks fast. Not sure what else to say , the other ingredients add to the flavor.
Shawnda M.
Kettering, OH
Love these noodles. They coom fast and pair well with mashed potatoes and chicken. My mom used to make these when I was a kid as well.
Justina G.
How do these cook?
Deanna N.
Wichita Falls, TX
I would love to try these for egg drop soup or just chicken noodle. I love the wide noodles for soup. Is this good or what? And where do you find them?