BeautyFaceFacial SkincareThis Works
No Wrinkles Extreme Moisturiser

No Wrinkles Extreme Moisturiser

by This Works

Shop This Works No Wrinkles Extreme Moisturiser. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

I love the deep sleep pillow spray by this brand but I’ve never tried their skin care, does this product work is it effective for wrinkles?
Start your review of No Wrinkles Extreme Moisturiser!
Julietta J.
Cornwall, ON
No Wrinkles Extreme Moisturiser uploaded by Julietta J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Sorry I couldn’t find the right one. Please see the picture! I received this sample in Sephora and I have to tell you, this is a GREAT night cream! Is super hydrating, the consistency is thick and rich and my face doesn’t feel oily after applying it. I will definitely add this to my skincare routine, specially for winter time when my face gets dryer than usual. 100% recommended! No Wrinkles Extreme Moisturiser
elise D.
Vancouver, BC
I love the scent of anything from this brand. It is all so earthy and different. I love that it is a clean brand as well. I have this on my night stand for when I feel like I need extra moisturizer on my face before bed but when I have used it on its own it doesn’t feel moisturizing enough for me which surprised me considering the formulation is very creamy and thick. For me it isn’t worth the price but if your skin isn’t super dry I think this would be awesome.